zondag 10 augustus 2014

Summer pure love moments and challenges....

Hello,all my dear friends!
Do you can imagine that the Summer beauty is almost over?...........
Every day since this week I can feel more cooled evenings and chilly mornings and the afternoons are very soft,really relaxed warm,so pretty.


Images from my little garden.....


And it feels like a slow way to the seasonal changes.....

And,of course,not only that.....!:)*

But today is lazy Sunday and I want to pay attention to my memories flow about the beautiful season of the year-the Summer:)*


If do you know maybe I have tremendous love for photography....and do it always when it's possible.
Also can't resist it keep in my pc fabulously nice images from internet:)))*
These is a pure LOVE moments,when do you see some incredibly beautiful expressions of nature or if you just look pretty everyday things around you....

Last morning I've enjoyed these breakfast:)
Is these delicious Dutch strawberries with kiwis not very pretty inspiration?!............
Today I look back to all gorgeous and very lovely and fun  time.

  This quote helps me sometimes when I do get nervous or unhappy....:)

Irresistible and wonderful moments together.............

Dreamy vacation in Positano Italy.............


Laugh and enjoy your grandchild and your dog:)

My little Violet with a very clever Tesse:)*


go to the party and suddenly seen and being admired ....

Or are inspired by your customer and make an illustration a very nice custom-made garment.
It takes a lot of time but I got unimaginable satisfaction moments..........
Proudly look I at the results:)*




And following your heart: keep watching most beautiful changes and progress in fashion.....:)))
This is TIMELESS photoshot of Linda Evangelista,wich makes me so inspirational every time!

                                                        via

Ulyana Sergeenko Couture Fall 2014 impressed me....




Ulyana Sergeenko Couture Fall 2014 impressed me....

Before we can do this pretty summer waving goodbye,I want to express my feeling in these enchanting words,just a little reminder....

One of my favorite actress and a very beautiful woman Juliette Binoche was always so specialand touchable inspiring to me ....



Oh.... and so timeless elegant and marvelous charming Daria Werbowy.

''May your day be filled
with blessings,like the
Sun that light the sky....
And may you always have 
Courage
to spread your wings
and
FLY''.


Much love,
Violetta.



16 opmerkingen:

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
Thank you for this beautiful post with gorgeous pictures, inspirational words and beautiful creative work by you!! What a lovely reminder to appreciate the rest of the summertime!

With hugs, as always!

Betty

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Good morning most beautiful Violetta! HUGS HUGS HUGS to you for this inspirational post. I agree with the list of things to do to have a happy day. The other night, I was outside in my covered patio and the full moon was visible. I just sat there, cried, laughed, even "talked" to the moon....it was quiet, but all I could hear was the crickets and the water coming from my fountain. I WAS SO HAPPY.

Small things and engaging in them is all we need to feel human. My dear friend, your garden is BEAUTIFUL and so are your inspirations for the day. So good to see your post! Anita

lorenabr zei

Gorgeous images!
Happy Monday!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Good morning sweet Violetta! How LOVELY to see your comment this morning as I prepare to start my day. It is a JOY to share our joys and thoughts on a media such as blogging so we can learn that WE ARE NOT ALONE. Wishing you a magical and creative summer day! (I LOVE YOUR GARDEN!) Anita

Diana Sh Palma zei

Dearest Violetta! Soooo much inspiration! Thank you for posting this:)

xoxo
Diana

miss b zei

So many beautiful images and inspirational words in one post! I'm sure you get enormous pleasure from your creations too.
The wonderful summer weather seems to have suddenly gone and the rain is here. I do hope we have a few more lovely days soon.

Catherine Robinson zei

Hello Violetta...such a lovely post and your garden looks wonderful. I agree it is a little cooler and fresher...time for cashmere ;)
Enjoy your week...I hope you have many lovely days. xx

Natalia | Fashioned by Love zei

Как все красиво и романтично!!! x

Champagne Macarons zei

Dearest Violetta, a most beautiful and inspiring post! Although I love cashmere and an autumn wardrobe, I'm not ready to let go of summer. I'm also a Juliette Binoche fan. Life is art and we should surround ourselves with what we love and follow our hearts. As always, little Violet and your works is just beautiful!! Wishing you a most beautiful week, my sweet friend!! xx, B

Madelief zei

Dearest Violetta,

What a lovely post! There are so many things around you that can inspire you. You chose some beautiful people and moments.

Thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on Insta too.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Madelief x

Champagne Macarons zei

Bon weekend my lovely friend!! I hope you have a fabulous week end! xx, B

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Good evening dear and wonderful friend! HELLO!!!!!!!!!

I just got home a while ago from work and this week has been the beginning of school. It is exciting, stressful, fun and a lot of work and I'm tired! But I feel energized having seen your comment and enjoying your company. Thank you for all the lovely words and encouragement my dear!

May the end of summer be a wonderful time for you to relax and enjoy what FALL has to offer you! MUCH LOVE, Anita

Champagne Macarons zei

Bonjour mon ami!! I hope you hare having a wonderful start to the autumn season! xx, B

Champagne Macarons zei

Bonjour mon ami!! I hope you are having a wonderful week and start to autumn! xx, B

martinealison zei

Bonsoir ma chère Violetta,
Je suis très heureuse de te retrouver. Il est vrai que je me suis absentée longuement cet été !... Je n'ai pas encore retrouvé vraiment mes marques...
Je me suis remise toutefois derrière le chevalet...
Je viens de passer un très agréable moment à admirer l'ensemble de tes merveilleuses photos.
Les mots qui les accompagnent sont très beaux et j'aime ce que tu dis en ce qui concerne la vie... Notre vie est art ! Oui...
Tu es très talentueuse et j'aimerais bien un jour pouvoir apprécier en "vrai" ton travail...

L'été s'achève tout doucement. En ce qui me concerne ce n'est pas une période de l'année que j'aime... Elle me rend triste. Les jours diminuent, la chaleur du soleil aussi... tout va bientôt se faner.
J'aime le printemps...

Je te fais de gros bisous... à bientôt

Ann zei

Inspiring Post!
Positano is definitely one of my 'Someday Places', so beautiful.