zaterdag 5 juli 2014

My Passion-my Proffesion,my WALK OF LIFE......

Hello,all my dear friends!
It's been a while since I'm going to make my new post..
Had an order from the customer,wich one was not really easy for me:)*
Not because the fabric( really beautiful off-white wool),not because of making special patterns....
But because of a very touched me story behind of it.


At first I got one image from the fashion magazine,where I saw one of the beautifulest coat of Mulberry,you can only dream about it....
And my client would like the same:)
She told me her little story.
When she was a very little girl,her Mom wearing the same style coat and she kept those coat for years in her wardrobe as a wonderful memory!
It washer dream that she would ever get the chance to make a coat,like this,a very special coat just for her!:)*
I may not explain what meaning exactly wordplay : custom made because the whole process is beyond special.



''Handcrafted-made skillfully by hand....''
This will allow you to read in the dictionary if do you intrested about handmade pieces at all.
I feel in love with these project because I want make some new and totally new patterns,create absolutely new forms,but it should be very close to the original shape of those treasure of my client.
Oh,I love my proffesion so very much!
Yes,I do!!!
There are gazillion hours of work...........


Making the toile.
Toile is a word from the fashion world. Originally it means 'canvas' in French. In the tailoring is a test model of the pattern being tested. This sample is what you get attracted at the first pass. Toiles never be cut from the final substance, because that would be too expensive. They are often made ​​of linen, cotton or muslin. During the first pass to your body changes to the coupe. We call molding.



So much little inspirational houres............


And....Oh,my Goodness to be able to find the right form....


Though far from finished,because of may be too perfectionist in my heart,especially for details,wich are SO important in my work!




And how much love and warmth you need to not be able to iron them ''death''....I mean,with a very hot iron construction you can make yours work completely destroyed!
But it's not!



My wonderful client is very happy with this little treasure:)))*
And I'm in seventh heaven!
I LOVE MY WORK,my ''Walk of  Life''.


Wish all of you mostly beautiful Summer days,girls!
Much Love,
Violetta.








14 opmerkingen:

Diana zei

My darling Violetta! What a masterpiece you have made:) Love so much your very perfect, detailed work!

Much Love and Hugs
Diana

Champagne Macarons zei

Happy weekend, my lovely friend! The story of the astonishingly beautiful coat you created for your client is touching. Now she has one, like her mother's, that she can pass on. You are lucky to have a wonderful talent and love it completely.
Wishing you a most beautiful weekend! xx, B

Madelief zei

Oh Violetta, this was the project you have been working on...The coat looks absolutely amazing!! I can imagine how many hours have gone into it, to make it looks like the way it is now.

Well done to you!!!

Happy weekend (enjoy your free time)

Madelief x

Natalia | Fashioned by Love zei

Какая красота!!!!! Как жаль, что Вы в другой стране... Иначе я бы скорее всего поселилась у Вас в ателье :)

Victoria zei

Hi Violetta...you always amaze me with your stunning talent and beautiful creations...wowness...exquisitely done and so beautiful! Your passion and hard work and elegance shines through so powerfully..so very beautiful. I love it!! Gorgeous photos and lovely writing..thanks for taking me on a beautiful artistic-creative journey!!
HUgs and much love
Victoria

lorenabr zei

Gorgeous!
Love it, you did a great job!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Champagne Macarons zei

Stopping by to wish you a beautiful week, my dear friend! xx, B

Catherine Robinson zei

You are such a talented and clever lady, Violetta...and what a lovely story too :)
Enjoy the summer xx

martinealison zei

Bonjour ma chère Violetta,

Quelle talentueuse créatrice , tu es ! Je suis très admirative.
Il n'est pas évident de créer à la demande.
En tant que peintre, je ne suis jamais à l'aise lorsqu'on me commande une peinture. Cela déstabilise mon esprit créatif. Cela confère un manque de liberté. Je me dois de respecter les désirs du clients... Pas facile !
J'imagine que pour toi, ce ressenti est le même. Tu es une artiste...
Je pense cependant que ce manteau a déclenché en toi, de par sa forme, son style, son élégance, un plaisir grisant qui t'a portée pour que celui-ci devienne extraordinaire.
L'immense satisfaction de ta cliente est aussi la tienne.
Je suis émerveillée et touchée par tes mots et la belle démonstration que tu nous offres à travers ce billet fascinant.
Tu es semblable à un funambule qui travaille sans filet. A chaque instant tout peut être perdu.

En ce qui concerne maintenant ce magnifique manteau, je l'aime beaucoup.
Je comprends ta cliente et son désir d'obtenir ce style de manteau.
Sa coupe traverse le temps et je dirais qu'il demeure intemporel. Il a et apporte de l'élégance.
C'est vraiment une très belle note de raffinement.

Je suis certaine que tu pourrais réussir brillamment en créant des dérivés de ce magnifique modèle.

Bravo ! Je te félicite, tu as des doigts en or en plus de ton talent.
Je te fais de gros gros bisous... et je te souhaite un très bel été.

Victoria zei

Hi Violetta..wishing you a beautiful day and many hugs to you! Thank for your kind visit..and I look forward to what you share next!
Victoria

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Violetta, ma chère amie! Thank you for coming to visit me today! I am very excited to see what people are going to come up with.....I just wonder what you will do! Maybe a FASHION SHOW? Anything European will be fascinating!

Thank you so much for being a part of the fun. BISOUS BISOUS, Anita

Champagne Macarons zei

Stopping by to wish you a beautiful weekend, mon ami! xx, B

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

A beautiful creation, Dear Violetta! And thank you so much for coming to visit me at The Mad Tea Party! Your kind words make my day, My Dear Friend!

Sending lots of hugs to you,

Betty

Draffin Bears zei

Dear Violetta,

The coat is beautiful and I am sure your customer would have been happy with it.
Making a lot of my own clothes, know how much time and work goes into a garment like this.
Hope you have a wonderful week
hugs
Carolyn