zondag 11 mei 2014

My daily inspiration-One of the most intresting,teachable and just beautiful Fashion blog!:)*

Hello,all my dear friends!

I want to share with all of you this little story about one young lady-Natalia-Little Rus,very talented fashion blogger from the United Kingdom.

   
                                      image:Fashioned by Love

Her blog is really ONE big inspiration to me!

                                             image:Fashioned by Love

Not only because of excellent written fashion stories behind of all the wonderful fashion images.I can read them like a very exciting book,that takes me and not let me go.....:)*
                                           image:Fashioned by Love

Not only because of definitely worth exclusive interviews with a very known,excited and popular peoples.

                                             image:Fashioned by Love

And oh,girls!..... If you are a big lover of Fashion books and all around it,you can find there everything what your mind makes happy!
Oh,and also so good are all her posts with a very impressed,wise qoutes about fashion and humanity......

                                                image:Fashioned by Love

“You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.”
Coco Chanel
                                                  image:Fashioned by Love

Not only because of always,yes,always useful advises for all fashionistas and TRULY,great links where do you can make your fashion dream true,(online,webshops...)

    
                                            image:Fashioned by Love

But mostly of all-this is every day a huge dose of positivity,sometimes just only relaxed sitting in your chair and read about all different girls secrets,hopes,dreams and getting fantastic inspirations doesn't matter wat kind of branches are you busy in your life ..............

                                                   image:Fashioned by Love

Please,take a time and give for her,Natalia-Fashioned By Love your voice for Company Style Blogger Awards 2014 under Best fashion blog category.
She deserve it absolutely!!! 

Thankyou SO very much,dear Natalia!!!
***
And for the final is this exeptionally wonderful qoute of Cecil Beaton from Natalia blog:

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."
***

Wish all of my dear woman friends:enchanting beautiful Mother day tomorrow:)*

Much Love,

V.



15 opmerkingen:

Catherine Robinson zei

Thank you for sharing Violetta...Natalia's blog sounds fabulous...I'm going to take a look ;)
Happy Weekend...and thank you for popping by this week always lovely to hear from you xx

Diana zei

Darling Violetta, thank you for sharing this :)

xoxo
Diana

Victoria zei

Hi Violetta...what a beautiful post and tribute to Natalia's work..magnificent! So inspiring and such talent..thank you for sharing..and all of these fantastic images! I love that quote ..very powerful and strong..I agree, it is the way to live life! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day wkd ! You are a very inspiring and magical person and I admire all that you share!
Hugs
Victoria

Madelief zei

I am popping over to have a look Violetta!

Wishing you a happy week!

Madelief x

Marsha Splenderosa zei

I will definitely go right over to visit her & to vote. So happy to hear about someone new who is admired by someone I love.

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture zei

Beautiful blog! Love her Parisian chic aesthetic...so inspiring and right up my alley! Thank you for the intro-

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

martinealison zei

Bonjour ma chère Violetta,

Je suis toujours tellement heureuse de venir te visiter. Tes billets sont toujours d'une grande richesse.

Aujourd'hui, tu nous fais découvrir un blog où la dernière publication m'a beaucoup émue. Une belle campagne de lutte et d'ouverture d'esprit, enrichie de magnifiques photos.

Je te remercie pour l'ensemble de tes très gentils commentaires qui sont vraiment précieux pour moi. J'espère qu'un jour nous pourrons nous rencontrer en dehors de la blogosphère.

Gros bisous ♡

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Violetta my friend, HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? I have missed it on my blog roll! I would have been here immediately if I had seen it! Very lovely fashion and I am realizing more and more how I can get the most out of my clothing and fashion sense! So good to see you dear friend, and thank you for coming to visit me! I hope your spring is off to a fashionable and LOVELY start! Your kind comments are so much appreciated, and I wish you a happy day dear one! Anita

FASHION TALES zei

I enjoy her blog and read it every week. Lovely feature. /Madison
http://fashiontalesblog.com

Victoria zei

HI Violetta...wishing you a beautiful day and thanks for the magic you shine out! Such a beautiful post! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather!
HUgs
Victoria

miss b zei

I enjoy Natalia's blog too and have been following along for quite some time now. The interviews, quotes and editorials keep me returning for more and I'm sure she will be delighted with your post here.
Thank you so much for your comment on my 70s fashion post. A pleasure to read your opinions.

http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Good morning Violetta! Thank you so much for coming to visit my post and for your warm words of friendship! I hope you are enjoying a great spring/summer? I AM, FINALLY! School will be out in about 2 weeks and I am excited.

Sweet hugs of love to you! Anita

Natalia | Fashioned by Love zei

Milaya Violetta, just wanted to stop by and thank you for all the support and love! It means so much, seriously, I cannot describe it in words. THANK YOU! x

Champagne Macarons zei

Dear Violetta,
Such a beautiful and supportive post to your friend. I will definitely stop by Natalia's blog. How are You? I hope your summer is off to a wonderful start. xx, B

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta!
Thank you for sharing this and for coming by for a visit at The Tearoom! I've missed you so much!!! I hope you are well and having a wonderful summer!

Hugs,

Betty