donderdag 6 maart 2014

Inspirational mood by VM Creation Atelier....

Hello,all my dear friends!
Wedding dress is really special item!
Isn't it?....
Some girls dreaming about a very big, and very sweet,full of sparkles and glitters- kind of ballroom dress like a princess...:)*
And another one want just simple,elegant and stylish.


I want to share with you one of the last creative ideas by my Studio...
Illustrated by me:)*-Watercolor and pastel pencil.
I love to work with a wedding dresses especially for the one person,for someone who wants to design and make a real dream for that one important day in his life............
Adorable fabrics wil be used here,gold printed silk and absolutely gorgeous quality french lace!




Here's a few little inside look into my workspace...



Isn't exciting to see HOW an idea is born....and create and coming true?!
***
The whole process from design and making this dream take  huge time,but  you will have something very special and particularly what is only easiness for you!




all the little flowers were decorated with Swarovsky crystals....







Here must come just little finishing touch for some little details,wich are SO important for my favorite work....


All images taken by VM Creation Atelier.

Wishing ALL of you creative,productive and a very happy week ahead!

Much Love,
Violetta.



23 opmerkingen:

Marsha Splenderosa zei

You are simply amazing, Violetta.
Your talent continues to inspire me, and I think with each year you are better and better. much love...

VM Creation Atelier zei

THANKYOU so much Marsha! Your visit and your words means a world to me....
Xxx
V.

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

GOOD EVENING, VIOLETTA! I am so impressed with your illustrations! These are so beautiful, and I am just happy to see you blogging again! Welcome back my friend. Anita

VM Creation Atelier zei

Million thanks Anita!
I am so grateful for your visit!:)))
X,
V.

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Good morning sweet and dear Violetta! Thank YOU for coming by! It really is great to see you posting again. Enjoy your Friday and weekend! Anita

Natalia | Fashioned by Love zei

Absolutely stunning... Just to imagine that you made all this beauty from scratch takes my breath away! Have a wonderful weekend, Violetta! x

VM Creation Atelier zei

Thankyou,my dear friend!:)))

it is so pleasant and so nice to hear from you,Natalia!
It means SO much to me!

Xxx
V.

Diana zei

My dear Violetta! The dress is absolutely stunning!!! So many layers, details, amazing silhouette... Keep going, my darling friend!

xoxo
Diana

VM Creation Atelier zei

Спасибо,Дианочка за чудесные слова,мне очень приятно:)

Catherine Robinson zei

So beautiful, Violetta...you are such a talented lady and your loveliness is illustrated in all your creations.
Thank you so much for popping by this week, it's always so lovely to hear from you.
Have a very happy weekend :) xx

VM Creation Atelier zei

It´s SO pleasure to read your kind words,Catherine!
Thank you so much for your visit:)*

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Violetta! HOW ARE YOU! Thank you my friend, for coming over to see my post. I am very excited about this chance to write articles in a published magazine. If you go to see the digital version, it is only part of the view; it costs to get a digital and of course a printed version. But thank you for your well-wishes!!!! HUGS, Anita

Mr Paul zei

So clever, hard working and talented Violetta. This is so pretty. Bravo, bravo!
Paul. x

Victoria zei

Wow Violetta...you are so magnificent...I love it all...from your gorgeous sketches and watercolor painting..to the stunning dress..so inspirational..amazing! You have a magical touch..so very talented....this dress is spectacular..elegant and so very beautiful..wow!! Hugs..you are marvelous..your dress is like a dream...powerful!
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful post!
Victoria

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

How perfectly beautiful this wedding dress is, Dear Violetta! Just gorgeous!!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

With hugs,

Betty

Pauli798 zei

Piękna suknia. :)

VM Creation Atelier zei

Oh,Thankyou SOoooo much mr. Paul!:)))

VM Creation Atelier zei

Victoria,dear!
So happy to see you by me.... And Thankyou million times for you beautiful kind comment,dear friend:)

VM Creation Atelier zei

Really glad dear Betty you like my work!:)))

Inna zei

Это восхитительно ))

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

My dear friend! HELLO! It is truly wonderful to see you visit me today! I hope you are well? You must be very busy, for I have not seen a new post from you. But your presence today on my comments page made me SMILE.

May you have a lovely Easter with all those whom you LOVE! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

hello there dear friend, I just saw your new visit to my post, and I thank you for your kind words. I am so glad your mother is well! I hope to see a new blog post from you soon? And my inspiration comes from many things, most photos, or what I see. But words are interesting to me, and I adore writing, but most of all, communicating with others. Thank you for your sweet friendship! Anita

VM Creation Atelier zei

I want to say: a Huge THANK YOU for all my followers and my dear friends for so much support and so beautiful words here by!

XXX,
V.