donderdag 8 augustus 2013

My wedding dress illustration & Enchanted wedding dress inspiration.................

Hi,hi,hello all my dear friends!

I have realized that I am a long time been away from my blog posts world....
I've read almost all the posts of my blog friends, but could not come to my own story:)*
Any of you who knows,I am a creative spirit of ''VM Creation Atelier''  and all so-called small details and nuances in my  world play a major role.............
I want to tell you my expiriences with it.
I adore details!:)*
And even more,I know that those ''little ones''makes all imaginable designs off!

Today I would like to present you one of my watercolour illustration assignment for a wedding dress..................


I was asked by one of a  bridal company here in Netherlands to create an illustration for a wedding dress wich would be made there...


Fabrics are: delicate and very refined pure silk,
this butterfly top would be  made with a very fine quality French lace....very light and almost impossible to feel!


Gown would be made at the company, design is my.

You know....
for me is always so exciting to see the whole process of the work because I know how incredible many hours would be in it, because it is called custom made dress and would be made with hand.


I adore delicate balance between beautiful fabrics and an absolutely perfect drawn patrons and then also outstandingly made shape of a design..............
A lot of time is spent on details,wich make design so special and personal.

image via : fashionedbylove.blospot.com

I've collected images of a bridal gowns here,wich made my mind so inspiring....There are too much:)))*
I've tried to make not so enormously big collection of my favorites,hope you enjoy them!

Come des Garsons,Spring 2012




Dakota-Elle-Fanning-W-Mario Sorenti-06

Delvine Manivet


Via: Tumblr.com


Gorgeous design of Vera Wang


Hilary Duff,bridal gown by Vear Wang


JAton Couture wedding dress....


Les Secrets L ambassade by Piotr Stoklosa


Via: The Lane.com


Rosa Clara bridal gown,Look book 2013


Via: Tumbrl.com


Wish each and everyone of you beautiful week,full of own inspirations:)*

Much Love,
***Violetta***

21 opmerkingen:

lorenabr zei

LOVE YOUR SKETCH!
These images are wonderful!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Fashion-isha zei

I love all the comments you leave on my blog. Thank you!!! These gowns are AMAZING!
xo
Sharon

Diana zei

Oh, dear, such a wonderful pictures! And yours painting is so beautiful... Outstanding design!

Much Love from Riga,
Diana

Catherine Robinson zei

Your watercolour illustrations, Violetta are beautiful...you are so talented...fabulous!
A big thank you for all your lovely comments you post on my blog...you're very sweet and kind.
Have a wonderful weekend.
xx

Madelief zei

Hi Violetta,

Such an honour to be asked to make illustations for the company. Your watercolours look beautiful!!! You are very talented!

Love the dresses you show us too. So pretty!

Thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog too. They are much appreciated!

Happy weekend dear friend!

Madelief x

Madelief zei

Hoi Violetta,

Ik las zojuist je berichtje op mijn blog! De volgende keer wanneer wij naar Bergen gaan neem ik contact met je op. Het lijkt mij erg leuk om je te ontmoeten!!

Fijn weekend,

Madelief x

Champagne Macarons zei

Dearest Violetta, the gowns are lovely but YOUR sketches took my breath away!! You are so incredibly talented, my friend! I can only imagine the labor and dedication that it takes to create such beauty. Truly amazing!
Wishing you a most lovely weekend! xoxo, B

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

My dear, dear Violetta! I had NO idea that you were working on such a wonderful project as such! Thank you for coming by to let me know about it! I am so impressed as I see that you watercoloured this, and I admire the technique and after having tried to watercolour myself, I respect any artist that can make it WORK! Your design is really beautiful, and you must be proud of the results here! This is an assignment, so you are taking CLASSES in illustration? Many applauds to you my friend, for your wonderful spirit of beauty that comes through this creation!

You are just so kind and wonderful to ask me to come see; I LOVE IT!!!!!! Anita

martinealison zei

Bonjour ma chère Violetta,

J'étais très heureuse de lire ton gentil commentaire sur mon blog... En ce moment,je ne suis pas présente sur le blog... Les expositions de peinture sont en cours et puis je profite de l'été, dehors !...

Je suis allée faire un petit tour chez toi ! et j'ai pu découvrir une très belle page avec cette belle mariée symbolisée par ton aquarelle. Elle est délicieuse et très sensuelle. J'aime beaucoup sa posture qui lui donne une élégance particulière... Une très belle robe "papillon" qui lui donne des ailes... pour atteindre le bonheur... à deux !

Une envie de se marier chaque semaine avec toutes ces robes toutes plus belles les unes que les autres !

Je te souhaite ma chère Violetta un merveilleux dimanche et si tu te trouve dans ma région fais-moi signe !
Gros bisous

miss b zei

Your illustration is beautiful and I love your choice of colours - you are very talented! I never tire of looking at gorgeous wedding dresses and you have chosen some amazing ones here - all so different too. I like to see delicate lace on a wedding dress - such a feminine fabric.

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Oh Violetta, as I look at your wonderful watercolours and then the gorgeous photos, I see such an elegance that I enjoy WEARING as well!

Thank you for coming to visit me; ALL IS WELL. I received the results of the test that were GOOD. NO WORRIES! But my "poem" was a way to show how I was feeling during the WAITING period. All is well my dear and sweet friend. HUGS!!!! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Mijn vriendin Violetta!

Thank you so much for caring, and coming back to send me well-wishes! All is well, and I am so very thankful for such a great and kind friend. Wishing you a MAGNIFICENT DAY!! Anita

My Urban Market zei

Hi Violetta. This post is full of beautiful dresses. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You blog is very nice and it will be a pleasure to follow you back!
If you want, like my FB page. I would appreciate it.
Kisses from Italy.

Valeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
https://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

Natalia | Fashioned by Love zei

Oh, kak zhe krasivo!!! A Vashe plat'ie prosto skazochnoe!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Violetta!
xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Lieve Violetta! It's always so nice to see you my friend! Thank you for coming to visit! We are having such a beautiful summer, but it's ending too quickly! I hope you are enjoying more watercolouring and making beautiful designs. HAPPY SUNDAY! Anita

Paris Pastry zei

Hoi Violetta! Zooo mooi deze bridal inspiratie! Ik vind de polka-dot jurk ge-wel-dig! Maar mijn favoriete trouwjurk ontwerpster is Rosa Clara. Ik zag dat je daar ook een foto van had gepost! Prachtig!

Liefs, Daniëlle

Victoria zei

Wow Violetta..your watercolor art is so gorgeous..and your butterfly dress design is magical and elegant..wow!! so magnificent a talent you are..you are truly special in all that you create ..thanks for sharing your special and super beautiful world! HUgs!
Love all of these images too..totally fantastical..all inspiring..just as you are so inspiring!!
Hugs my wonderful friend! I have so enjoyed my visit here today! You are spectacular!
Victoria

miss b zei

Thank you very much for your lovely comment. I'm so pleased you enjoyed my little tour!

Fashion Lover zei

Beautiful pictures and interesting post!!

Xoxo!

Dexter Louis zei

These all dresses are so splendid and breathtaking. I’ve never seen such excellent dresses ever before. Sketches are also awesome.

Anoniem zei

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
it, you might be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come
back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great
work, have a nice day!

Have a look at my page - judi bola