dinsdag 25 juni 2013

Come back from the dream vacation time....The Last part of:)

Hello,my dear friends:)*

When I look at my pictures it seems like I still have holiday...:)*
But it's not....
These is my memories of a fantastic holiday time in the photos.

After unforgettable Alhambra Gardens in Andalusia we drived through France.....

Here we are: France,my favourite France....Cannes,Monaco,Provance:)))*


I can still smell the roses from the street and yes, a delicious French macarons...Cannes-a little moments of the street:)*


The next one one amazing,impressive place on our way was radiant Monaco.....








  And of course I can not leave to go walk through the beautiful streets  with a well known fashion stores.........

 
We left Monaco after with a lot of inspirations...and with a feeling: here you would noit bored:)*
 
***
Finelly we are go to Provence.....:)))*
Oh...if  you maybe know,I am madly in Love with Provence!
And to me was no doubt-we go to a one of the mostly beautiful place on Earth....
Alpes Cote d'Azur.
 
 
 


 
Callian.
Set high on a green hill, this village with its authentic charm, nestling around its feudal castle, is one of the oldest in the Var. Its streets, where one willingly gets lost... always to find one's way back again, wind and meet up sometimes as the fancy takes the alleys and picturesque steps.








The air, the smell and the sky were as in my dream:
Bright,sunshine,very colourful and just so relaxed,absolutely pleasant atmosphere!......


All my posts about best vacation time have come to an end....

I wish all of you,doesn´t matter were you are my dear friends: beautiful radiant week ahead,full of magic,smile and sunshine!:)))*

Much Love,
***Violetta***

P.S.
All photos made by me:)*





13 opmerkingen:

Fashion-isha zei

Wow wow wow! I want to go! Your pictures are amazing!
xo
Sharon

martinealison zei

Ma chère amie bonjour,

Que du plaisir renouvelé en ouvrant votre blog !

Découvrir, enfin redécouvrir avec votre regard ce charmant village de Caillan.
Fin juillet je vais exposer mes peintures à Fayence, non loin de là.
Une galerie de Saint-Paul de Vence s'occupe également de mon travail. Peut-être êtes-vous allée jusque là ?...
Vos photos sont magnifiques et les coquelicots cette années sont particulièrement beaux. Ils seront sans doute une inspiration pour vous.
Vous êtes aussi ravissantes qu'eux sur les clichés.
Je vous fais de gros bisous et peut-être que je vous verrai à Fayence si le coeur et le temps vous en disent.

dustjacket zei

Loving all the photos...beautiful places! xx

Champagne Macarons zei

Bonjour mon ami! Your photos are beautiful... and you look like you are having a wonderful time! I especially love the photos of Provence and the Alps. I was hoping to visit St Tropez in September but I think we will stay in Paris or choose a less crowded destination.
xoxo, B

Rebecca Harasym zei

What an incredible holiday! You photos are such good ways to remember all the fun times! The macaroons looks so delicious!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Victoria zei

Wow..super wow Violetta..I am in love with all of these gorgeous sceneries..the old stone walls..the yellow fields...poppies..and you look beautiful of course! Such stunning photography..like a book...magnificent, colorful and dreamy...you are amazing..pure art! Thanks for sharing such special memories and delightful images..a feast for the eyes..and heart and spirit..hugs!
Much love, hugs and kisses my friend from faraway!!
Victoria

Leslie zei

Beautiful post! We were in Paris last year at this time and I'm anxious to go back and visit the countryside. The macaroons look so good!

Inna zei

Очень сочные и красивые фотографии. Очень приятно было посмотреть их и "попутешествовать вместе с вами"

Victoria zei

Hello beautiful friend...to see this post again fills my spirit with poetry and magic..so magnificent to dream with you..what a gorgeous adventure...your pictures make me fall in love with all of these places too!Wish I could fly into this beautiful world!
HUgs
Victoria

Champagne Macarons zei

Stopping by to say hello, lovely friend! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far!
xoxo, B

Marsha Splenderosa zei

Oh, Violetta, I know all of these places so very well. I thrills me to read your words that you enjoyed your holiday so much. Truly, one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Sending love....

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you before, but all of your vacation pictures are so beautiful! Isn't it lovely to have your pictures to remind you so you can relive it over and over again! What a wonderful vacation you had!!

As always, thank you for your visit to The Tearoom! I am so glad you were able to visit on this special Mad Party Weekend!

With hugs,
Betty

Maria at inredningsvis zei

WOOOW LOVE this post:) your blog Is always so inspiring in every way.

If you want to see some cute blue colored decor...Check out my blog:)

Have a wonderful day dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)