zondag 2 juni 2013

Come back from the dream vacation time....Part TWO:)*

Hello,all my dear friends and readers:)*

I am here again because I have realize that I promissed to you share my very special memories about long vacation time........................
I know,I know:)*
Long stories without nice pictures makes the story less excited...and I definitely would not you get bored here.


This my little family: granddaughter Violetta and stepson Stepan. We meet each other in Bracelona and brought there mostly fun and lovely week in april.....

You know, I see my son and my granddaughter only one time in the year....and miss them enormously! And my best friend and soulmate-my husband here too:)*


I made pistures everywhere....I'm so proud and happy that I would greatly like to show all!:)))*
Here you can also see a very sweet and cozy hotel vintage car from  years 50....just cute concept of hotels:''Chic& Basic'' at Ramblas in Barcelona.
This vintage car was placed in the middle of the entrance of the hotel:)



If you had ever been in Barcelona,then you have seen one of the large and very special bazaars in Europe....
Full of colours and scents!:)*



A visit to the Market of la Boqueria in Barcelona is advisable to enjoy an incredible contrast between colours and activity, ideal to discover why Mediterranean cuisine is internationally known due to its ingredients......

Unbeliveble and realy wonder place is Park Guell in Barcelona.
Eusebi Güell commissioned for Park Güell, because he wanted a stylish park for Barcelona aristocracy.
But people from around the world are getting over there to admire this work!!!





Also we were no exceptions of.........



  And of course Barcelona surprised us by its own atmosphere and very different spaces in the city itself:)))*
 
 
 
 
And my dearest here.....:)*
 
 
I fell in love with this old decorations on the buildings, the architecture of the city.....
Mysterious and spectacular and in the same time very cozy:)*
 
 
I have made too much pictures maybe,but I can't to stop actually:)
 
Unfortunately we can not enter into the famous La Sagrada Familia.....
 
I have some pictures taken from outside.
This is TOO impressive!
 
 
The temple has always been, is that from its inception, more than 131 years ago, is constructed from
donations. In this sense, Gaudí himself said: "The expiatory church of La Sagrada Familia and the
village makes it mirrors.
Is a work that is in the hands of God and the will of the people." Construction continues and could finish in the first third of the century XXI ..................
 
 
 ''Light puts an amazing positive slant on everything.´´
****
In the next post I want to tell you more about our special car trip- journey through Spain and Southern France....Really dreamy nice places in the World:)*

I wish all my dear friends beautiful weekend,full of inspirations and joy,

Much Love,
***Violetta***

P.S.
Alle photos made by me.

15 opmerkingen:

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

OH MY GOODNESS! Your photos Violetta, they are just GORGEOUS! Barcelona is a place I really need to visit since my father was Spanish! And I thank you kindly for coming by to visit and to leave such a kind comment! Enjoy your travels and LIFE! Anita

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

I love your photos of Barcelona, Violetta!!! Just gorgeous!! I have never been there, but it is on my list of places to go someday! And isn't Little Violetta getting big?!? I'm so happy to see such nice pictures of your family!!

Thank you, as always, for visiting The Tearoom!!

Wishing you a beautiful rest of your weekend!

Betty

Kamila Z zei

awesome photos

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/478-neon-shoes.html

Marsha Splenderosa zei

Violetta, I love your new header, my friend. OK, now the vacation. So so happy you were able to be with your family in this wonderful city. You photos are wonderful and capture the essence of your holiday. The market shots just take me away, so much to see and admire. I've been to Madrid many times, to Toledo and down to Portugal, but never Barcelona, and you make me dream of seeing the city as you did. That little car is absolutely fabulous. What hotel is it? Sending love from Texas

Karen Albert zei

Dear Violetta,
I am amazed by your photos of such a fabulous trip!!
I have not been to Barcelona and I am sure now that I would love it!

2013 Designer Series
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Victoria zei

Wow Violetta..what a fabulous post! your family and loved ones are so beautiful, thanks for sharing your special moments! and such magnificent photos..what a spectacular place...fantastic images..like a dream! Thanks for shining magic into my day with such gorgeous adventures and beauty and love!
you are a wonderful spirit and beautiful person in so many ways!!
yay!
Happy June..wishing you a beautiful summer!
Victoria

The Magical Christmas Wreath Company zei

Violetta it looks like you had the most amazing time in Barcelona with so many things to see and do. We hope to make a trip there very soon.
Paul

Анна М. zei

Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Lieve Violetta!

How lovely to see that you came to visit me! Oh how I am enjoying your post again, as I did come earlier this week to visit you!

We here in the USA will be celebrating Father's Day NEXT Sunday, and my post is a tribute to my father, but also to my mother who died on that special day.

Light is what we are made of and will be forever. Anita

martinealison zei

Bonjour ma chère Violetta,

Un doux moment que de passer vous voir... J'ai eu l'agréable surprise de faire la connaissance des êtres chers qui partagent votre vie et de vivre le temps de cette merveilleuse publication une charmante visite.
Vos photos sont fascinantes et le choix ne devait pas être aisé ! Si vous êtes comme moi, je prends un nombre considérable de photos. Ensuite je ne me décide jamais vraiment pour élire celles que je voudrais montrer !
Votre petite-fille est une adorable et bien jolie enfant. Je comprends que vous soyez bien triste de ne pas pouvoir la voir plus souvent. Aussi je suis certaine que vous avez profité au mieux de ce délicieux moment de partage.

Je vous fais de gros bisous.

Un grand merci pour votre très gentil message...

Champagne Macarons zei

Violetta,
your family is so beautiful!! It looks like you had a wonderful time in Barcelona. I have never been but hope to some day.
Wishing you a most beautiful weekend! xoxo, V

Catherine Robinson zei

Gorgeous photographs Violetta...you all look so happy...we loved Barcelona ;-)
Thanks for popping by today always lovely to hear from you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
xx

Fashion-isha zei

What fun it is to look at your photo collages. I feel like I just got back from a vacation! Have a great week!
xo
Sharon

Champagne Macarons zei

Stopping by to wish you a beautiful week! xoxo, B

Diana zei

Oh my darling Violetta... I was there few years ago and promised me to return when the Sagrada Famila will be finished:) It's just breathtaking about artwork of Gaudi!

Much Love from Latvia,
D.