maandag 27 mei 2013

Come back from the dreamtime....:)))*Part ONE!

Hello,all my wonderful readers,all my beautiful friends!

I don't know how much time I have need to pimp all my photographs for to share with you....and of course to tell you a little story too behind of them?....
During our trip we experienced particularly beautiful times and I want to share it with you so very much!
But I think:
I should just start with  something:)))*

Can you imagine this?......

After unbeliveble great cartrip across Spain and France we came home in Holland and here I got amazing and totally breathtless nice surprise!!!




I have recieved a gift from one of the mostly inspirational woman and very talented jewelery designer-Marsha Harris from ''Splenderosa'' http://splenderosa.blogspot.nl/

My big and very pretty surprise was those pieces fit anywhere upon,by almost all outfits: summer colors,modern and very stylish:)))*


Marsha,dearest!
Thank you million times for these cute and totally making me happy gift:)))*

Wish all of you beautiful week ahead,

Much Love,
***Violetta***





7 opmerkingen:

miss b zei

What a wonderful gift - so many beautiful items and I love the colour. It's definitely the colour of summer.

http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Diana zei

My darling Violetta! What a wonderful gift you received:))) These colors are stunning for the summer!

I was missing your blog posts... I promise to read your blog more often:)

With Love,
Diana

Marsha Splenderosa zei

I wanted you to have these because I wear the same things myself. Cosmic twins need to be coordinated!
So happy you like, Violetta, and so happy you had such a lovely holiday. I would give anything to be in Holland this summer, seeing all the beauty and enjoying the fine weather, and meeting you and your husband. This post is a wonderful tribute to our friendship. Thank you so very much for being who you are. xx's my friend.

Madelief zei

Hi Violetta,

Welcome back! Hope you and your husband had a lovely holiday. Lucky you to win such a pretty giveaway!

Have a lovely evening!

Madelief x

Champagne Macarons zei

Bonjour mon ami! What a wonderful surprise for you to come home to. Marsha creates absolutely stunning jewelry.
Thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled to have a summer of relaxation and catching up with my favourite blogs <3
Wishing you a most beautiful weekend!! xoxo, B

martinealison zei

Bonjour ma chère Violetta,
je suis très très heureuse de te retrouver après mes semaines d'absence. Je suis également contente de pouvoir à nouveau admirer tes différentes publications.
J'aime aussi particulièrement celui de Marsha. Quel joli présent vous avez reçu ! Une merveille.
Je vous fais de gros bisous et vous remercie pour votre gentil message.
Bon weekend !

Ann zei

Those gifts are lovely
and in one of my fave colors.
You are one lucky lady... you deserve it.