woensdag 3 april 2013

''Is the spring coming?......''


"Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine..." 


*Frances Hodgson Burnett,The Secret Garden*

Hello,all my dear friends,

I long for Spring enormously much...............
Here in Netherland is still SOooooo cold and not comfortable:-(

I dream about these...:


You know....nice frech air,a very special Spring breeze,filled with incredibly light aromatic flowers and earth....!:-)*




In my mind I smel already these....


Have a very beautiful week,

Sending to all of you my warm hugs and wishes,

Much Love,
***Violetta***

6 opmerkingen:

Victoria zei

Hugs Violetta...yes I wonder the same as you..where is beautiful Spring! I am waiting too..! Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos..my heart is craving the magic of warmer weather...so gorgeous! Thanks for adding magic to my world always! You are a treasure to know..wishing you Manyy Blessings of Spring..hope it arrives soon..we shall welcome it with open arms!
Victoria

Catherine Robinson zei

Unfortunately, I don't think so Violetta...thank you for the beautiful Spring images they are a lovely reminder as I look outside my window at falling snowflakes.
Catherine
xx

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
Thank you so much for your visit to The Tearoom today! I am actually working on another collage addressing this very issue about a late spring! But, I can assure you that spring is finally on its way!! Can you believe this is the first day I have turned off the heating in the house and been comfortable?? For me, there is always one day when you know you are on your way to warmer weather and today was the day for me! So, I know it will be there for you soon enough!

Sending hugs and thoughts of spring flowers,
Betty

Regine Karpel zei

Beautiful flowers! Hope it warms up!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Donna Iveh zei

love flowers! Interesting blog you have what do you think about following each other? GFC,FB,Twitter?

www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

ciao xoxo!

martinealison zei

Oh! Que dire d'autre que de constater désespérément que Dame hiver s'incruste ! Demoiselle printemps, je l'aime tant avec le soleil qui brille... La pluie de temps en temps pour rehausser les parfums de la nature...
Merci pour l'ensemble de ces belles photos.
Gros bisous