woensdag 20 maart 2013

I have got started my ETSY shop!;-)))*

Hi all my dear friends,

Today I want to share with you about some news....
I have started my Etsy shop!:-)*



I'm certainly not the only one doing this but to me is a new step,
I am deeply convinced that making personal design and a piece of clothing remains unique!:-)))*
It does not matter what do you're doing  and what kind of industry....
Your imagination and your wish,plus creativity,talent and fantasy of designer make this piece PERFECT and only yours of course!

 
Thank you for each and everyone for taking some minutes and visiting me,
 
Sending my sunshine hugs,
Much Love,
***Violetta***
 


9 opmerkingen:

Catherine Robinson zei

Congratulations Violetta...I wish you much success!
xx

Kamila Z zei

congratulations :* good luck :)

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/03/425-plaid-tshirt.html

Natalia A zei

Hope it all goes well! It's like a new adventure! x

lorenabr zei

Congrats :) I wish you all the best on Etsy and stop by my shop!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BaleaRaitzART

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Congratulations, Dear Violetta!! So very exciting for you! I have just started following you from all three of my Etsy shops!

Betty

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou zei

Exciting, Violetta! Congratulations on your new shop ... I hope it's a fab success for you! Thanks so much for stopping by this week and your lovely comment! xo ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Ann zei

Congratulations on your shop.
I wish success and happiness.

Madelief zei

Congratulations Violetta! I will try to find you!

Happy weekend,

Madelief x

Fashion-isha zei

Congratulations on your Etsy shop! I must go check it out. Have a great week!
xo
Sharon