woensdag 13 maart 2013

Happy Birthday,my precious one-Violetta junior!:-)*

Hello,all my dearies!


Today is very special day to me...
This little girl  I know 7 years long!
She is my dearest pretty one granddauhter and her name is the same as me:-)))*
And she is really,really beautiful one!!!


Every year for her Birthday I want to make for Violet something special,not the same as usual...
And two weeks ago I had started to make for her a coat,hadmade coat, which they would feel comfortable and ONLY for her!
Not one in the world woudn't have....
 
 
 


 
My gift is done!
I want to present to her  and instantly see...
Unfortunately she lives in Moscow and I must to send him by post...I miss you so much,my little one!

And now of course I wanted to see this coat a little Violet him wearing....:-)*

I wish all of you,beautiful week,

Much Love,
***Violetta***

Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1809594/?claim=dajcwv6q7sa">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 opmerkingen:

martinealison zei

Ma chère Violetta, je comprends votre frustration de ne pas vous trouver près de votre petite-fille...
Quel merveilleux présent vous lui avez fait. Je suis certaine qu'elle va être ravissante avec ce manteau exceptionnellement créer par sa mamie... Et quelle talentueuse mamie !
Elle va faire des envieuses parmi ses petites camarades.
Joyeuse anniversaire à la petite Violette de ma part.
gros bisous à vous deux.

lorenabr zei

That is a wonderful gift!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

robinkeahnheim.com zei

What a gorgeous coat and perfect birthday gift for your granddaughter!

Victoria zei

Wow..what a super beautiful post..heart-touching...and Little Violetta is gorgeous and sweet! How magical you create a coat for her..so very special and deeply beautiful!! wow..you are so talented..the coat is absolutely stunning..gorgeous..you are amazing!
Fantastical and enchanting!!!
Hugs and so much love and light to you and your Little V!
Victoria

Kamila Z zei

great blog, great You

I follow you, follow me??

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/

Fashion-isha zei

You little girl is adorable. I hope she had a fabulous birthday!
xo
Sharon

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou zei

What a BEAUTIFUL creation and such a lucky little girl to be receiving it! Loved reading your post, the love for your granddaughter comes right through! Thanks for stopping by Ooh La Frou Frou .. hope you're having a wonderful weekend! xo ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Madelief zei

Dear Violetta,

Congratulations on the 7th birthday of your granddaughter. What a sweet looking girl she is. The coat you made for her looks fabulous. I would be very happy to have a grandmother like you!!!

Have a lovely week,

Madelief x