maandag 25 maart 2013

Easter inspirations....

Hello,all my dearies!

I am inspired by Easter time and want to share with you some wonderful inspirational ideas.;-)*
Did you know it?
Many other eastern European ethnic groups decorate eggs using wax resist for Easter.


I do the same here in Holland too.....because I came from Russia and every Easter and do it every year to keep the tradition,wich I admire so much!



And I has done the same...or maybe little bit different:-)))*
These simbol means for helth,sunshine and prosperity....via my own paintings.
A variety of styluses, from traditional to modern 

Each region, each village, and almost every family in Ukraine had its own special ritual, its own symbols, meanings and secret formulas for dyeing eggs. These customs were preserved faithfully and passed down from mother to daughter through generations. The custom of decorating pysanky was observed with greatest care, and a pysanka, after receiving the Easter blessing, was held to have great powers as a talisman!
Isn't fantatsic idea?!..........
This image is a very big history of Russia.


Peter, the Great Egg, is a jewelled Easter egg made under the supervision of the Russian jeweler Peter Carl Fabergé in 1903, for the last Tsar of Russia, Nicholas II. Tsar Nicholas presented the egg to his wife, the Czarina Alexandra Fyodorovna. The egg is currently located at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond, Virginia, in the United States. (information via wikipedia)

----------
This was made with some very special materials as: gold, diamond, platinum, rock crystal, enamel
And I do love also just simply farm eggs without painting too:-)))*

Via: Dustjacketattic.blogspot.com



Via: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/happy-spring




Via: modvintagelife.blogspot.nl



Here in the Netherlands ridiculously cold, but I hope that our Easter days would not white........:-)*
I HOPE it SO much......
Via:  my own home decoration ideas.






Via: Paris in Four Months



Keep it warm,ladies!

Much Love,
***Violetta***

17 opmerkingen:

martinealison zei

Le printemps est bien arrivé chez vous, dans cette très charmante publication.
La chasse aux oeufs se profile dans beaucoup de régions de France aussi pour le plus grand plaisir des enfants et des plus grands !
Vous nous montrez de véritables merveilles. J'adore...
Merci aussi de partager avec nous ce patchwork de photos et de nous faire connaître d'autres amis de la blogosphère.
Un gros bisous à vous et un autre grand merci pour votre très gentil commentaire laissé sur mon blog.

lorenabr zei

Gorgeous!
Love these egg designs. Reminds me of Romania. They do a lot of those designs.

http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Vale ♥ zei

Love your images ! I also like to read about traditions from other country ! So pretty !

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin
You're invited to enter In Pirate We Trust Jewelry Giveaway: two winners for two $ 25 gift cards each, open worldwide until March 28th !

miss b zei

What an absolutely wonderful post. I love to learn about traditions in other countries either through travel or reading. The first two pictures are amazing - such vibrant colours and patterns and I've always admired the Fabergé eggs - beautiful.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

What beautiful images for a lovely Easter, Dearest Violetta! I enjoyed learning about the traditions of egg designs in Ukraine! They must be so much fun to make! I admit I have not colored eyes since I was a girl, doing it with my mother and helped her put together Easter baskets for our relatives and neighbors.

Thank you so much for your visit to The Tearoom today and your lovely comments on my projects!!

Wishing you and your loved ones a most lovely Easter!

With hugs,

Betty

Victoria zei

Yay Violetta..what a spectacular post of such beautiful gems..you are always so inspiring and super creative! I adore those decorative eggs..so very meaningful and powerful and symbolic..so gorgeous too..very meditative just to gaze and enjoy!! I have always wanted to make some! and I love "the great egg" ..so magical!!Thanks for all of the beautiful florals..so uplifting...Wishing you a magnificent Spring and Easter to you and your loved ones!!I am grateful to know you and your friendship!
Hugs and happiness my beautiful friend!
Victoria

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou zei

Hello darling! Such a beautiful and informative post ... the eggs and your decorations are simply gorgeous ... all of the eggs you've shown us are simply amazing, truly works of art! I too hope that the warm weather gets here soon so that it really feels like spring ... have a wonderful wonderful Easter weekend, my friend! xo ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

dustjacket zei

I love the little bunny ... SO cute! Thank you for your gorgeous comment darling Violetta!
xxx

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou zei

Just dropped by to say thanks, Violetta, for your sweet comments on the "Oh, Dior" and "Flying with Lily" posts .. xoxo! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, lovely. ;) ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Aurelia zei

wow lovely inspirations, beautiful post
Happy Easter my friend, have a great time
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Natalia A zei

Looking at Faberge eggs make me feel so proud to be Russian. Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend, Violetta! x

OntoMyWardrobe zei

Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


NEW POST UP!

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

Ann zei

Love your post... informative
and with nice pics.
I like the look of those wax eggs
and their patterns are lovely.

Happy Easter!

Madelief zei

Dear Violetta,

Your eggs look like works of art!!! So very beautiful! I wish you and your family a Happy Easter. Hope the weather warms up a little :-)

Love from Madelief x

simone zei

Your pictures are so beautiful, especially the Faberge egg!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I wish you a very happy Easter.

Simone XX

kim bim zei

Very interesting post, very beautiful eggs!!!
Rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

The Magical Christmas Wreath Company zei

We also have a very similar little collection of eggs although they are papier mache and hand painted as opposed to wax resist. Your pysanky creations are absolutely beautiful Violetta.