vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Body and Soul...Happy weekend!:-)))*

Hi,hello,my dear friends!
It's a friday again...!
The time flies, hard to believe that very soon comes  Easter:-)))*
Hier in Holland not so far with a beautiful sunshine....but  I let myself be inspired by the different feelings,wich coming by if  I think about body,mind &soul.


''You cannot always control what goes on...on the outside... but you can always
control what goes on...in the inside...''
Isaac Shepherd.


via: Elle,US,september 1993.Image from Little Rus at:http://fashionedbylove.blogspot.nl/


I think every day: I should try to do everything as I have planned.....
And  I found out that it is absolutely the best  for my:-)* These rules makes my day!
You know this?...............This is recognizable?!....



Yoga exercises- best way to start my day........................:-)))*



Taking not too hot shower.........................



And then............a very healthy breakfast!!!



via: ''Thistlewood Farm''.


And here coming something absolutely great: Green smoothy recipe Mel Cornford (www.bodyandsoul.com.au).
 "Green drinks make you feel light and energetic and, yes, they improve your appearance and help you drop the kilos!"                                        
Ingredients:

1½ cups water
1 head organic romaine lettuce, chopped
½ head of large bunch or ¾ of small bunch organic spinach
3–4 stalks organic celery
1 organic apple, cored and chopped
1 organic pear, cored and chopped
1 organic banana
Juice of ½ organic lemon

Optional:

1/3 bunch organic coriander (stems okay)
1/3 bunch organic parsley (stems okay)

Directions

Add the water and chopped head of romaine and spinach to the blender. Starting the blender on a low speed, mix until smooth.

Gradually moving to higher speeds, add the celery, apple and pear. Add the coriander and parsley if you choose. Add the banana and lemon juice last.

I hope do you can enjoy them so much as I did.....!:-)))*

I can't resist it.I want to share it with everyone,ecesially with ladies!!!
Caitlin from:www. roostblog.com-beautiful young lady.she gives me so much inspirational moments:-)*


This is one more HUGE nice girl,wich makes me really happy with a great one recipe: rose water!
Your skin is reborn.....That's true,girls:-)))*


And yes,yes,yes! 
Long walk along the sea helps me to refresh my brains and brings me in a very good,positive mood:-)))*
Christy Turlington


Today in Netherland the nature looks SO:
Images from me.....





Wish all of you,my dear ladies beautiful,harmony filled weekend!:-)))*

Much Love,
***Violetta***

10 opmerkingen:

martinealison zei

Un patchwork de merveilleuses photos... je viens de passer un très agréable moment grâce à vous.

Je vous souhaite une journée de la femme joyeuse et pétillante, gros bisous.

Moda zei

Che meraviglia !!!

Victoria zei

Wow Violetta..such a beautiful post....yes full of harmony..you have recharged my soul! I love to start the day with yoga too..and yummy green drinks are sooo good....thanks for the recipe. Love that photo of Christy Turlington! I love all that you shared...very inspiring..magical images..love the flowers too! Time for Spring!
HUgs my beautiful friend!
Victoria

lorenabr zei

Lovely images! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Lovely recipe I will try it!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Madelief zei

Such a happy post Violetta! Your day sounds good to me. Like you, my days have to have a rhythm to it too :-) Your green smoothie doesn't really look tempting, but when I read the recipe I can see it's very healthy.

Love the pink dress Christy Turlington is wearing. It's lovely! Very Audrey Hepburn :-)

Have a lovely new week,

Madelief x

Fashion-isha zei

I loved this post! Full of love and happiness! Thank you for your beautiful comment! Have a wonderful week!
xo
Sharon

Ira Kharchenko zei

Awesome pics! So inspiring:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Champagne Macarons zei

Beautiful post and photos! I, too, love green smoothies and drink one each morning... and I love rose products.
Wishing you a fabulous week, mon ami! xoxo, B

Natalia A zei

Wonderful post and gorgeous photos! And I do like the recipe, too, I make something similar here every day. :)
x

P.S. I've noticed that you've used quite a few of the photos from my blog (this time it's the Elle 1993 one) and would really appreciate it if you could link back to the source (i.e. my blog) whenever you do in the future. Thanks!

VM Creation Atelier zei

Thankyou so very much,Natalia ,you coming by and for your kind comment!:)))
I am realy,realy sory for my mistake
I has kept this image by my pc and dosn't noticed that he is koming from you....:(((
I want to look more attentevely,Natalia and ounce more,excuse me!