donderdag 28 februari 2013

Spring awakening..... Welcome!:-)*


Hello all my dear friends there.....from the whole of the World!!!

Today I was awake with a very special feeling.......!:-)))*
Spring feeling in my mind. You know it?!
I look uitside and I KNEW....the Spring time coming so very soon!
Another Sun and the light and especially that smell of the air.....
I'am so happy:-)))*


All around you so softly nice.....even a cup of coffee tastes very different:-)))*
I do ADORE this time of the year because of awakening of the Nature and perhaps entirely new ideas!
That's absolutely stunning!!!
It's not nearly as nice and warm outside, but you feel that the nature slowly waking!

I want to share  with you,my inspirations for a new season......


Via: inspired-design.tumblr.com

Via: TheLane.com( Bridal editorial Karissa)








Rosa Clara Bridal (Look Book) Spring 2013


I can't resist it to share all these inspirations.......
And I begin to realize that ALL is in white,soft pink-rose and gray shades here:-))))*


Via: That inspirational girl.


Nina Ricci Resort 2013


Elie Saab,Spring 2013


Stephane Rolland,Spring 2013


Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013


And this Lady I admire beyond much.....!!! Her radiant smile makes my happy:-)))*

Carmen Dell’Orefice (born June 3, 1931) is 80 years old. She is the oldest model in the world modeling for the last 66 years, placing herself in the Guinness Book of World Records.




Breathtaking nice room there....I just want to stand there and look out the window,isn't fabulosly great?!
Via : inspired -design.tumblr.com

Enjoy all your days,my dearest.....







Much Love,
***Violetta***

The first one image: Blumarine collection Spring 2013



9 opmerkingen:

Splenderosa zei

Violetta, I really love this post! Texas looks & feels like this right now. How about Amsterdam? I would have thought it would still be cold? Anyway, we have tulips everywhere in our markets, they're so beautiful. Great post!

lorenabr zei

These images are gorgeous! I love the start of Spring- it's such a wonderful feeling and so inspirational!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Moda zei

Sono una meraviglia queste foto. Kiss

miss b zei

You have selected the most gorgeous images and this soft pink is my favourite shade, so much prettier than vibrant pink. The Elie Saab grey gown and the Rosa Clara wedding dress are both stunning but in different ways. How wonderful to be still modelling at 80 - she has true style! Wonderful post.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Madelief zei

Beautiful spring like photographs Violetta. We did not have any sun today, but I am confident we will get some tomorrow. I am off to the garden to do some work! Hope you will have a lovely day too!

Madelief x

Natalia A zei

Absolutely gorgeous images, Violetta! Especially the room and the bunny. :) Spring is my favourite favourite favourite season, for exactly the reasons you talked about here.
x

Catherine Robinson zei

Oh, I agree Vanessa...Spring is here.
Beautiful images...isn't Carmen AMAZING!!
Enjoy your week ;-)
Catherine
xx

Fashion-isha zei

I'm feeling Spring too. The images here are so beautiful!
xo
Sharon

Victoria zei

Hi Violetta...spring's magic is alive here..every photo is gorgeous..soft pinks and gentle whites...so very beautiful...thank you for adding sunshine to my world and sparkles to my heart! Fabulous images..and words...wonderful and wow!!
many hugs...
Victoria