zondag 3 februari 2013

Love is in the air.....Red Passion:-)*



´´Red has guts .... deep, strong, dramatic. A geranium red. A Goya red ... to be used like gold for furnishing a house ... for clothes, it is strong, like black or white´´

Valentino.


Isn´t she beautiful in Red.....?! Natalie Portman.


And Audrey Hepbern is an ultimate Elegance.....


Just sexy hot Red color....And SOoooooooo beautiful as a Mother Nature!:-)))*

 
It's a wonderful time ahead....LOVE is in the air!!!




Wish to all of my friends intense enjoy your days:-))))*

Much love,
***Violetta***

7 opmerkingen:

Ann zei

Loving those reds...
Love is indeed in the air already.

lorenabr zei

Love the red! Gorgeous images!
http://invogueoneday.blogspot.com.au/

Madelief zei

Such beautiful red creations Violetta! Love the Valentino one Nathalie Portman is wearing. Hope you will show us some of your creations too?!

Happy new week!

Love,

Madelief x

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
I love your post, but typical of me, my favorite image is the coeur de creme with strawberries!! Wishing that your upcoming Valentines Day be a beautiful and romantic one!

Hugs,

Betty

Anna Williams zei

Red isn't my favourite colour for decorating but I do adore a beautiful red lippy. That Valentino dress is stunning! xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

trishie zei

Natalie Portman looks stunning, as usual. I want her red dress!

Little Rus zei

What a beautiful post! I adore the first photo - such a sweet one! x