vrijdag 11 januari 2013

Let it snow,´´diamont dust´´......and my wonderful present:-)*

Hello,all my dear friends!

That´s a realy grey time here in Holland,much rain not cold,but without snow and a sunshine;-)*
I miss it so much.........and found these images and a little story about Snowflakes.




Did you know that?..............:  ****
Snowflake - snow or ice crystals, usually in the form of a six-rayed stars or hexagonal plates.
During very heavy frost (below -30 ° C) ice crystals fall as "diamond dust" - in this case, on the ground, a layer of very fluffy snow, consisting of thin ice needles.***

Yes,please.................give it to us!!!




Few days ago I recieved a wonderful gift from New York,from really fantastic person and beyond talented hat designer Anya Caliendo:-)))*
I want to say a VERY BIG THANKYOU to dearest Anya because of her amazing patience and extremely warm heart!!!
After  hurricane Sandy..................and so much another things,Anya,you are really amazing!:-)))*
I LOVE you:-)))*







Wish all of my friends wonderful weekend,

Much Love,
***Violetta***

6 opmerkingen:

Splenderosa zei

Violetta, isn't this the sweetest thing you've ever heard of. It's always wonderful to receive a surprise gift box. I love snow so these pictures make me so happy. And, thank you for always visiting me and leaving your lovely comments. I am blessed to know you, my darling friend.

Madelief zei

Hi Violetta,

The grey skies of the last two weeks were horrible indeed. I was so happy to see some sunshine today and more is promised for tomorrow!

What a lovely gift you received!

Enjoy your weekend!

Madelief x

lorenabr zei

Hello Violetta :)

The gift is wonderful! I hope you have a wonderful week.
http://invogueoneday.blogspot.com.au/

Catherine Robinson zei

Such a lovely gift, Violetta...a wonderful friend.
Thank you for popping by this week, lovely to hear from you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Catherine
xx

Champagne Macarons zei

Violetta,
Beautiful gifts. I love the MET.. one of my favourite art museums.
Wishing you a most lovely week! xoxo, B

Md Rajon zei

gh