dinsdag 25 september 2012

What I LOVE today....:-)* Falling autumn leaves.

Hi,sweethearts:-)*

Today I LOVE these mood in the Nature so,so much.....................................!!!
I want to share it with allmy dear friends here.


Isn't it gorgeous...............?! Paintings of Charles White.




Painting Leonid Afremov.................:-)* So much sunchine,I like it,I like it,I like it!





Does not look like the autumn season.....................;-)*














Keep your smile and enjoy your day!

Wish all my friends gorgeous Autumn week ahead:-)*

Much Love,
***Violetta***

4 opmerkingen:

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Hello to you, Dearest Violetta!
I do love this quote very much! I am not so much a fan of autumn as some are (I wish I could hibernate until April or so!!), but these are very lovely images!

Wishing you a most beautiful week, Dear Blogging Friend!

Betty

Plumrose Lane zei

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting Violetta! What beautiful paintings ~ I've never heard of Leonid Afremov but am now a huge fan!
Love to you always~♥
Sharon

dina vanessa mercado zei

Great post! Love those Autumn oil painting's you've posted...
Following you now.. ;)
Hope you'll Follow back.


Kisses from VV!!
www.voguelyvan.com

Victoria zei

Wow!! These are So magical and beautiful..I am in awe of this art!! Spectacular!
Wishing you a happy day Violetta...thank you for this wonderful post!
Victoria