maandag 6 augustus 2012

Marilyn.............................!!!



On August 5, 2012, exactly 50 years ago that legend Marilyn Monroe is deceased. Although the sex symbol in the '50s is often interpreted as a tragic victim and platinum blonde sex object, Marilyn was also smart, funny and witty.





Some qoutes of Marilyn Monroe:

´´It's nice to be included in people's fantasies but you also like to be accepted for your own sake.´´



''I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.''


''A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.''







''Dogs never bite me. Just humans.''



\

''Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.''



“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”



“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”


  Wish all of you,my dear friends mostly inspirational,wonderful week ahead:-)*


Much Love,
***Violetta***

7 opmerkingen:

Little Rus zei

Wonderful post and quotes! Have a wonderful week, darling!

P.S. Your parcel will be on its way to you on Thursday. :)

Catherine Robinson zei

A lovely post, Violetta...Marilyn was such a special lady and 50 years on we still adore her...fabulous selection of her quotes; she was a very witty lady.
Have a good week.
Catherine
xx

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
I hope your summer is going well!

Thank you for your beautiful post! We happened to catch "The Seven-Year-Itch" (twice!) recently and were reminded how charming and funny she was in roles like this! She was so special and I'm so happy that she is still loved.

Big hugs to you!

lorenabr zei

She was gorgeous soft and strong, truly original :) Love her style!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.co.nz/

Champagne Macarons zei

Dearest Violetta,
such a lovely post and quotes by the late Marilyn. I still love watching her movies... and I adore the quotes you posted. She will always be loved.
Wishing you a most lovely week, my friend. xoxo, B

Taj Acosta zei

She's my fav! love the pics you chose of her! Hope all is well dear! xx -Taj

bee bon zei

love it!
bee x