woensdag 22 augustus 2012

´´Anna Karenina´´-Keira Knightley


Hello,all my dear friends,

I'am so impressed and curious in the same time by upcoming new trailer-drama, ''Anna Karenina''....
Saw first images via internet:
Looks as a very spectaculare,wonderful costumes collection:-)* Breathtaking nice...




The story of a young landowner, Konstantin Levin, and that of a Anna, a young woman of 19th century high society, in their search for love, true life and hapiness. Trapped in a loveless marriage, Anna looks for a better life, but finds only a more complicated one.


Anna Karenina is directed by Joe Wright and stars Keira Knightley, Jude Law, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Matthew Macfadyen , Kelly Macdonald and Olivia Williams. The film is scheduled for theatrical release November 9th, 2012.


Jewelleries was special made by Chanel...................!!!


I'am SO,SO  curious about NEW Anna Karenina played by Keira Knightley:-)*




Wish all of you isnpirational and productive week ahead,

Much Love,
***Violetta***

6 opmerkingen:

Splenderosa zei

OK, Violetta, I'm definitely in for this one. In fact, cannot wait to see the 2 of them on screen.
xx's

Catherine Robinson zei

Perfect choice...I love the original film...can't wait to see this Violetta.
Thank you for popping by so regularly, I love hearing from you ;-)
Catherine
xx

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} zei

She is so gorgeous! I need to see this!

Aurelia zei

lovely inspirations, great book and can't wait to see the film, kisses
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/
http://everythingyoucanimagineisreal13.blogspot.com/

Fashion-isha zei

I'm so glad I found your blog..it's beautiful! This post is gorgeous too!
xo
Sharon

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

My Dearest Violetta,
Thank you for posting about this! It looks just gorgeous, doesn't it? And don't they look beautiful together? Can't wait to see it!

Hugs to you!

Betty