zaterdag 14 juli 2012

Million flowers:-)* Garden Couture...................!!!

Hi,dearies:-)))*

Wish ALL of you fantastic Sunday!

I was impressed by these Garden Couture....
Enjoy this:


Created from one million fresh flowers painstakingly cut and arranged to decorate the walls of the five private salons playing host to Raf Simons' debut, the set has rightfully earned a short film paying tribute to the effort involved in bringing it to life.
We wonder what happened to all those flowers after the 15-minute presentation drew to a close and the beautiful people filed out. Perhaps Dior had them packed and sent to front row guest Princess Charlene of Monaco's palace? She's probably not short on vases…
(from telegraph.co.uk)





Salon Bleu: Delphinium
Salon Dior: Peony, Roses, Garden Roses, Zinnia, Dalhia, Campanula, Achilliea
Salon Jaune: Solidago (Golden Rods)
Salon Blanc: Queen Anne’s Lace, Orchids, Pipettes
Salon Rouge: Orchids, Celosia, Roses, Achillea (Yarrow)


The debut Christian Dior couture collection from Raf Simons said it with flowers.........







Look at this little movie about these great and beautiful work!

That's realy impressive.....!:-)*

http://youtu.be/1LNp0tEkTMY

http://youtu.be/dczVqe5ig74

Much Love,
***Violetta***

13 opmerkingen:

lorenabr zei

That is stunning- image the smell in the room!
Happy Sunday! :)

Splenderosa zei

I know you saw the YouTube video. Totally amazing that all this was done by hand over 2 days. I love it! Pure joy, instantly. I mean who wouldn't give the collection rave reviews when they experienced this installation? No one.

xx's

Little Rus zei

I think these are the most beautiful photos of the collection I've seen so far! Thank you for sharing them, V.
There'll be an email from me in your inbox shortly because you won the giveaway!!! Congratulations! I am very very happy and can't wait to send the kit to you.
xxx

Kristen zei

Omg. Unreal.

Eleonora Boiserie & C. zei

Absolutely beautiful! I love flowers and arcs, and combinations of colors are resounding. Bellissimo! Thanks for your comment on think purple! Ciao

Diana zei

AMAZING... I would love to live there:)))

Hugs,
Diana

Елена zei

AMAZING... НЕВЕРОЯТНАЯ КРАСОТА!!!

Champagne Macarons zei

Absolutely stunning!! Wishing you a most lovely weekend.
xoxo, B

The Pink Flamingo zei

Great flowers-walls!! I love them!

Sonya zei

Потрясающе! очень красиво!

georgia ~ gi gi zei

Oh, that is heavenly!!!!! I want to be there just to gaze for a bit,, or forever, he he!
How are you my beautiful friend? I hope you and your hubby and enjoying your summer!
Sending much love your way
gi gi

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} zei

Simply amazing!! So gorgeous and what incredible talent and skill!

online florist zei

I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing this
online florist