maandag 5 maart 2012

I´am a Dressmaker!

Hello,all my beauties,all my dear friends!

 
Sewing is one of the oldest human arts, as early humans were forced to stitch together hides to cover themselves.
I studied at one of the biggest fashion house Sibirie in Novosibirsk............Realy strong and very strikt training with attention to details.
I've learned there dreams and bring my dreams to reality!
Passion for the fashion and for the making really own  BEAUTY in the world:-)*
From beginning of design : idea in sketching or illustration,chosing fabric and combinating that with all unimaginable sewing techniques.............to the final result.






Playing with fabrics,feeling almost ONE with your design:-)*
Handiwork is ALWAYS immeasurable patience, attention to each deatil and million hours to make something nice.................
And,what is mostly important here:
LOVE and passion for your proffession,hoe remains forever by!



I´am currently working for my client.............I  make her ´´wedding  dream´´dress!

Later I would like to share my work with you,from design to the final result:-)*
Soon coming more.............................

And now,I wish all of you a very inspirational,productive week ahead!

My warmest virtual hugs,
***Violetta***

P.S.
Fashion photo shoot for the Bulgarian magazine Maximum and from internet-(Balmain 1947),Balenciaga Museum
.
The last one is from me:-)*

27 opmerkingen:

Moda zei

Bellissime queste foto!!!

Catherine Robinson zei

Such a beautiful post Violetta and stunning images...I'm off to be
INSPIRATIONAL ;-)
Have a wonderful week.
Catherine
xx

Madelief zei

Such a beautiful post Violetta! I am so glad you will finally show us one of your dresses. Can't wait to see it!!!

Lieve groet & happy new week,

Madelief x

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

So very, very proud of you, Dearest Violetta! What beautiful work! I cannot wait to see the wedding dress you have designed for your client!

Hugs to you,

Betty

lorenabr zei

These images are wonderful! The post is great! Can't wait to see the dresses!

Neesa Technologies Ltd zei

Very Nice Post Thanks for sharing.

php web development

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Thank you,my dear Madelief for your comment:-)*

If do you want to see more dresses from me,you can use the bar on top of my blog and there under woord ''Portfolio'' are more designs of me!

Hugs,
***Violetta***

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Thank you SO very much,mydear friend Betty for your heartwarming comment!!!

Love,
***Violetta***

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Hi,sweetheart Lorena:-)*

Thank you,my dear for you comment!

XXX,
***Violetta***

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Dear Catherine,

I`am so happy,you like my new post:-)*

Thank you so much for your visit!!!

Love,
***Violetta***

Little Rus zei

I loooooooooooooove this editorial so much! What a great find! And I cannot wait to see that wedding dress. I wonder how it feels to be able to create a fairy-tale for somebody. xxx

Елена zei

Не все поняла, но очень красиво.

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} zei

This is such a beautiful and touching post. You are an inspiration! I cannot wait to see the wedding dress you are making!

xoxo
Rachel

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Yes!!!
Fairytale for somebody:-)*
I like to do it!!!

Thank you,dear Natali!

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Lenochka,spasibo bolshoe za kommentarij:-)*

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

My wonderful,beautiful yong lady Rachel:-)*

Thank you so very much for you touching woords,my dear friend!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

Oh Violetta, you always do the most beautiful work! I always love seeing your illustrations & craftmanship and I cannot wait to see this wedding gown you are working on.

Hope you're having a lovely week! xoxo

Taj Acosta zei

I love that you are following your dreams and inspiring us dear! You are such a talented lady and I know you will be very successful! xx

Karena zei

Violetta I am so excited to see the results of your latest...the wedding gown!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Lana zei

Чудестный пост и потрясающие фотографии!
Снимки так реально отражают муки вдохновения, поиски той самой детали и маленькие шаги на пути создания Платья чье-то Мечты...
Буду ждать, когда Violetta позволит нам заглянуть в секретные материалы этого пути =)

С наилучшими весенними пожеланиями ♥Lana♥

Jil~Say It With Roses zei

Violetta, It is always such a treat to visit you...I am waiting anxiously to see your dream wedding creation ...
♥ Jil

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Spasibo Vam,Lanochka za to,chto navestilli menja i za chydesnij kommentarij! Ochen prijatno:-)*

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Thank you so much,dear Jil!

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Oh,dear Taj!

Thank you for you visit by me and for you wonderful comment,my dear friend:-)*

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Dawn,dear.............!!!

Thank you for you wonderful woords by me:-)*

dustjacket zei

Would love to see the wedding dress when finished, you are so clever!

Thank you so much for all your comments, you brighten my day darling.
xoxoxox dj

IddavanMunster - A vintage girl living in a modern world. zei

I'm in love with your art/work!
I dream to be your model one day. Maybe.

♥ Idda van Munster (Aida Đapo)