zaterdag 4 februari 2012

LOVE is in the air..................!!!

Hi,all my dear friends:-)*

Hope everything is good by you...........!!!
Uitside is really winter,but in my heart Spring is began:-)*
Despite a very cool weather and the temperature outside I still looking at mostly wonderful pictitures,wich lifts my heart...........................

Audrey Hepbern:-)* Here looks she  as if she have a beautiful fire in her soul,really stunning,adore this image!!!
This picture expresses her inner settings....


The last one gorgeous,talented fashion expression of Giambattista Valli from january in Paris........

It's winter,but this is SO beautiful Spring mood with much flowers!!!


You know.............you feel good if do you wear one piece of fantstic shoes:-)))* Not really comfortable,but....these one giving me beayond pretty and absolutely lovely feelings!!!



You want to fly away with these lightly colorful balloons..................!!!


LOVE these emotions so much....Strive for love and beauty!!!


And finelly.........................Wish ALL of you,my beautiful friend absolutely relax weekend,full of pretty mood:-)*
And just enjoy your day!!!



Be grateful that there are two words that can change your life, and say them over and over again.
Thank you!

***Violetta***


14 opmerkingen:

brandi zei

~two words i shall repeat and as for me...i am grateful for you...you have me smiling...filled with girly thoughts...maybe today i'll pull out a pair of my "fancy" shoes...just because! i love love love those pink flowered wedges...beautiful post my friend...wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead...much love light and blessings~

Diana zei

Wonderful post! Thank you my dear friend:)

Much Love
Diana

Victoria zei

Wow...super gorgeous ..so much beauty!! Love those shoes..how fabulous and magical!! Thankyou Violetta for this wonderful dreamy post!!
Hugs and sparkles!
Victoria

Madelief zei

Lovely images Violetta. I see you are a fan of Audrey Hepburn as well. She is my daughters favourite moviestar :-)! Such a shame she died so young.

Happy weekend!

Madelief x

lorenabr zei

This is such a wonderful post! The images are amazing ! And yes a great piece of shoes makes my day as well! :)

Mademoiselle Poirot zei

Wow those shoes are so gorgeous! I couldn't walk in them, but I'd admire them all day long... Love all those pictures, they really make me long for Spring and pretty clothes...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment and the beautiful compliment. Have a lovely evening, hope you're keeping warm. Bisous xo

georgia~gigi zei

Oh yes I am ready for SPRING!!!! I have the fever bad lately!
What a lovely lovely post Violetta Love!
So many pretties!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Much love to you!
gi gi
THANK YOU for being such a great bloggie friend!

Catherine Robinson zei

Wonderful images, Violetta...adore the picture of Audrey Hepburn.
Pop by my blog I've just awarded you The Liebster Blog Award...
Catherine
xx

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

Dear Catherine,

Such so lovely,amazing!!!
Thank you,my dear friend:-)*

XXX,
***Violetta***

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} zei

Hi darling! I absolutely love that first photo and those shoes are amazing. I love the month of love and all the romance in the air. Have an amazing weekend and Valentine's Day sweet friend!

xRachel

Елена zei

Классные фото!

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Thank you, Dearest Violetta, for always sharing your love and sunshine with everyone! I'm with you, I'm already thinking of spring A LOT!

Big Hugs to you,

Betty

Champagne Macarons zei

Bonjour mon ami,
those shoes are fabulous.. and thank you for such beautiful inspiration.
Wishing you a most lovely weekend! xoxo, B

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) zei

amazing writing, lovely photos,great post, thanks, prijatno cjuda k vam zagljadyvat. celuju

http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/