maandag 20 februari 2012

Fantasies and art have always been like a wonderful sisters!

Hi,all my dearest friends:-)*

Here is a very sunny day and it let my feelings so jump and dance...Is almost Spring!!!

At this morning I took a palce behind my PC and found these beautiful handmade work from the russian website!
Just fabulously fantastic ideas to wear your scarves and bags....made from felt:-)*


Isn't wonderful talented work?!!!




Fantasies and Art have always been like sisters:-)))*


SO lovely inspiration......................!!!


Keep it warm and stylish,girls:-)*

With it wish to you productive and wonderful week ahead,

Much Love,
***Violetta***

5 opmerkingen:

Madelief zei

It looks really beautiful! I would love to have that grey bag or the scarf!!!

Happy new week Violetta,

Madelief x

lorenabr zei

Love these very colorful and fun! Have a great week!

Catherine Robinson zei

Felt is so popular and works so well...these designs are lovely.
Thank you Violetta for all your lovely comments on my posts...I really appreciate it, it's always
lovely to hear from you.
Catherine
xx

Diana zei

Oh, dear, I really like felted art pieces! So warm and nice, especially slippers and valjenki:)))

Love and Hugs
Diana

Елена zei

Прекрасный пост! Спасибо!