woensdag 18 januari 2012

"...I create the art of MOVING ILLUSIONS...´´ Misha Lenn.


Hi,my dear friends!

I´am inspired by the extraordinary talented water color paintings of Misha Lenn.
                                                             Enjoy it:-)*

"...I create the art of MOVING ILLUSIONS through the decorative watercolor style. It provokes people to become "emotional intellectuals" and to celebrate the world of sophistication. I see city life at its most engaging moments: at buzzling cafes, musical and fashion shows, horse races...at moments, which evoke our energy and enjoyment." Misha Lenn


Misha Lenn is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning artist who has developed a very distinctive style of watercolor painting.


Painter, musician, dancer, witty storyteller, collectioner and traveller Misha Lenn was born and grew up in Leningrad. His creation is the music played by the orchestra of brushes and paints. His world outlook is a score that brings a simphony of feelings and a palette of experiences. His paintings are light sketches of life, a fleeting move caught. While a move and an emotion are the essence of artist’s life and creation.

Due to his bright talent, Misha Lenn brings his optimistic and major watercolor to the public. He depicts half-emotions, half-tones, half-laughing and half-mourning. He gets inspiration from real life, while curtsing towards the geniuses of Bakst, Benua, Degas, Klimt, Monet, Picasso, Renoir, Cezanne and the epoch of the Russian Seasons in Paris.


Isn't amazing paintings?!.....................I keep looking and get so much inspirational ideas!!!



Wish all of you mostly fantastic week,dearies:-)*

Much Love,
***Violetta***

14 opmerkingen:

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) zei

great painting, you are right, she is very talented.
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Kiss and Blush Makeup zei

I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

Елена zei

Очень красиво!!!

Victoria zei

Wow..fabulous and spectacular art..yes the energy and feeling of the pieces are full of movement and harmony blending as one..awesome and beautiful! I love it too! Thankyou Violetta for this gorgeous post!
Wishing you a beautiful day!
HUgs my friend! You are awesome!!
Victoria

Madelief zei

Lovely paintings indeed Violetta!

Happy weekend!

Madelief x

Melissah zei

Love these watercolours - I studied fashion design so I love fashion illustrations. So pleased to have stumbled across your gorgeous blog! I have just signed up as your latest follower! I look forward to popping back for some more inspiration~
x
Melissah from Scrapbook

Lancerika zei

Fantastic images, specially with those Klimt
inspired,dreamy touches.
*LoVe*this post Violetta:))
wish u a beautiful weekend:)
Erika
xoxo

The PvdH Journal zei

Ah these are stunning illustrations indeed! So much movement

Splenderosa zei

Where did you find this brilliance, Violetta? I love love love this work. I'm going to run over to google more about him. Thank you so much for this. Sending love.......

lorenabr zei

It's wonderful work!

Taj Acosta zei

These are just stunning! I love the color compositions he uses. I also love your new blog layout! It looks fabulous darling! kiss! -Taj

Little Rus zei

Amazing pictures! I love the mood and colours and how some of them look like a burst of joy! Thank you for sharing this story and images, dear V. xxx

Diana zei

OMG... His work is AMAZING!!!
Thank you so much for sharing:)

With Love
Diana

georgia~gigi zei

Ooooo La La!!!! These are AWESOME!!!!! I will take each one , please and thank you, he he!
love ya
gi gi