zondag 15 januari 2012

Designer, Blogger, Fairy lover....!!!

Hi,all my dear friends:-)*

How are you.............?!
I hope all of you have a great beginning of 2012!
I have a very lovely beginning:-)*
Look at my new blog dsign.......
I would LOVE to share with you about one  fantastic blog desiner,very talented lady,wich made my new fresh,Spring blog design!!!

And this is: Tangerine Fairy from ''Overlooking Mississippi''
http://overlookingmississippi.blogspot.com/






It's simply gorgeous photography,soft elegant projects......................Dreamy nice developing for your new blog looks or more!!!



Thank you So very much,my dear Tangerine Fairy:-)))*
                                                         
                                                        ***

I hope that you've been well!

Thank you so very much for your comment that always lifts my soul.

Many many hugs to you as well as we follow our hearts!

Much Love,
***Violetta***

8 opmerkingen:

lorenabr zei

Love our new blog design! It looks amazing! :)

Overlooking Mississippi zei

Thank you for letting me redesign your blog Violetta! So happy you like it :)

brandi zei

~good morning my dearest friend...its been some time and happy to see you doing well...i love your new design...beautiful! i wish you much happiness and many creative moments for you in the days ahead...be well and much love light and blessings shining brightly upon you~

LEONID GUREVICH zei

Thank you for your words darling! Love the new blog design. Love the fairies!!

Cheers in 2012!!

Leonid

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} zei

Your new blog design is gorgeous!! I would love a new design myself! I hope you are having an amazing 2012, gorgeous friend!

xo
Rachel

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
Beautiful new blog design! And what a lovely friend you are, as always, for writing such messages to everyone!

Hugs to you,

Betty

Champagne Macarons zei

Stunning new blog design... I'm swooning! The watercolor paintings are fabulous too.
xoxo, B

Diana zei

Beautiful:)
And the picture with flowers in a carriage just stole my heart:))