dinsdag 6 december 2011

Sweet drops for the Christmas mood....

This a relly nicest time of the year.............
I LOVE Christmas because of this magnificent mood,because of the wonderful ideas,beautiful fantasies!!!
Here is some of the great talented drops:

 Extraordinary talented hat designs from Anya Caliendo:
http://www.anyacaliendo.com/

And one of the mostly talented jewellery designer Marsha Harris:
http://splenderosa.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-blog-party.html
The are SO many,many beautiful talented womans around me....
I would love to share with you about part of them in my next post:-)))*

Wish all of you beyond fantastic holidays time all my dearies,
Much Love and many warmest hugs,
***Violetta***

11 opmerkingen:

Splenderosa zei

What a beautiful collage, Violetta. I love everything about it, especially THE HAT !!

vicki archer zei

beautiful Violetta... xv

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. zei

Gorgeous! Great job. Can't wait to meet. XO, Mona

Fifi Flowers zei

Très chic fashions!

Lancerika zei

Fabulous,beautiful fashion fantasies...
Always a pleasure to visit Violetta...
Hope your Holidays are fantastic
and filled with magical beauty !
LoVe,
Erika

Dustjacket Attic zei

Lovely collage,beautiful.
xoxo

Taj Acosta zei

Lovely dear! looking forward to your next post! And I too love Christmas it's my favorite time of the year! xx -Taj

Mademoiselle Poirot zei

Yes, Christmas is indeed a beautiful time. It's so nice of you to introduce other talented people to us, thanks for sharing. Look forward to "meeting" more creative ladies. Love from London xo

PS: Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog xo

Tammy zei

Hello sweet Violetta. I have missed you. I have been too busy to blog hop lately. I love your gorgeous photos and appreciate this time of year, as well. i hope your holiday season is bright and merry.

Much love,
Tammy

Madelief zei

Hoi Violetta,

Dank je wel voor je tips! Een heel gezellig weekend!

Madelief x

Diana zei

Oh, my dear Violetta, Christmas time is really so wonderful and magic:)

Желаю Безмятежности, Теплоты и Света в это сказочное время!

Much Love from Riga
Diana