donderdag 22 december 2011

Merry Christmas and Blessed New 2012 for everyone:-)))*

Hello,all beautiful peoples from magic Blogland,all my friends and readers!!!With this post i would LOVE to say:

I wish you serenity, heat and light into a fabulous time:-)*
And these woords I tooks from my email,wich i got from one of the most talented jewelery designer Marsha Harris:

''LIFE ISN´T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS.IT´S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN´´.  Isn't fantastic sentence?!!!


Exravaganza ''Moulin Rouge'' for the first time in Moscow!!!


From 16 to December 18 in the Crocus City Hall will be held a brilliant New Year's show with the legendary Parisian show Moulin Rouge and the French diva Kelly Joyce.



For the artists of the world famous cabaret is not just the first tour in Russia, but also the first in the history of "Moulin Rouge" trip outside of Paris. Since 1889 "Moulin Rouge" is a temple of the famous French cancan, the cradle of the Music Hall and an exquisite place of festivities "a la Paris."



Much Love,
***Violetta***

12 opmerkingen:

Paris Pastry zei

The same wishes to you! Have a wonderful holiday season and a blessed new year!

♥ Daniëlle

My Passport to Style zei

I love Octobers sketch and the Rouge pics! Happy Christmas!
Sharon xx

http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

Diana zei

Merry Christmas and Really Happy New Year, my dear friend!

Love and Hugs
Diana

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} zei

Absolutely stunning! It's such a joy to know you and you are such an inspiration sweet friend. Merry Christmas to you!

xoxo
Rachel

Madelief zei

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Violetta!

Lieve groetjes van Madelief x

*Thanks for your email too :-)

Mademoiselle Poirot zei

Great pictures! So much fun to see these :-)

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog, I really appreciate it. I'm wishing you a wonderful, magical and blessed Christmas and a very happy 2012. Love and Bisous from London xo

lorenabr zei

I wish you a wonderful Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012! :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

How wonderful Violetta! I've always wanted to see the Moulin Rouge. What an extravaganza!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday! xoxo

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Hello to you, Dearest Violetta!
I love the quote about life! Thank you so much for sharing it and also for your always-welcome visit to The Tearoom!

Wishing you and your loved ones a Most Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
With biggest hugs,

Betty

Little Rus zei

Dear V, wishing you all the very best for the new year! Счастья, здоровья, успехов и исполнения всех заветных желаний! Thank you very much for all the kind messages and your support - it means a world to me!
xxx

georgia~gigi zei

Violetta Love I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you got to spend it with all your loved ones :)
How exciting about Moulin Rouge, I do hope you will be going to see it!
Thank you for being a part of my blogworld, you make it so special!
Lots of love to you
gi gi

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) zei

ochen zawiduju, hotielos by posmotriet Moulin Rouge.Priekracnyj blog, following you.
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/