woensdag 23 november 2011

Wonderful inspirational ideas around the fashion world for winter 2011*2012

Happy  Thursday,all my dear followers:-)*
This week I collected some fanatstic ideas for winter 2011-12,coats and more.........Can't not to share my favs.with you!
Sometimes you just need only one little detail for to create somthing very special and ONLY for YOU!
I hope my dearies,you would enjoy it as much as I did :-)))*

*Andrew GN.F-Winter 11-12*


                                                             * Burberry Prorsum.F.W.11-12*


                                                            * Carolina Herrera F/W.11-12*




                                                                    * Blugirl F/W 11-12*




                                                           *Oscar de la Rente F./W.11-12*




                                                             *Alberta Ferreti F/W 11-12*

 


                                                                       * Gucci F/W 2011-12*




                                                                 *Laura Biagiotti F/W 11-12*




Just amazing time ahead for all of my friends and everyone!

Much Love and welkom,
***Violetta***

14 opmerkingen:

Lana zei

Роскошная подборка!
Открыла для себя коллекцию Blugirl и Laura Biagiotti для сезона Осень-Зима 2011/12)) Хочу полную коллекцию =)Спасибо за вдохновение!

С наилучшими пожеланиями Lana)

Splenderosa zei

Ummmmm Violetta....these are simply beautiful...I would be delighted with any one of them. Love the music, darling. Happy Holidays.....

Champagne Macarons zei

Absolutely beautiful inspiration... The Burberry ensemble is my favourite.
Wishing you a most lovely weekend! xoxo, B

Madelief zei

Hi Violetta,

A post full of inspiration. What a diversity in coats. I wouldn't mind owning one of them :-)!

Happy evening,

Madelief x

Dustjacket Attic zei

Hi beautiful Violetta, had to look them over twice but I think my fav is the 4th one! It looks so rich and soft.

Have a lovely weekend,
xoxoxox

Wateringen zei

Hay lieve Violetta,

Dat is een tijdje geleden dat ik je blog heb bezocht..
Maar wat een prachtige modefoto's
Echt heerlijk en mooi is deze post!

Wil je alle liefs en goeds wensen,
Marijke van Ooijen

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} zei

Happy December, sweet friend!! These stylish inspirations are so gorgeous. I especially love the white coats and the orange pencil skirt! So so so chic and perfect for a stylish December. I hope you are having a dreamy winter!!

xo
Rachel

Taj Acosta zei

Lovely! The Burberry and Gucci is my favorites! so rich and luxurious no! Happy December to you dear! xo Taj

georgia~gigi zei

Happy Saturday Violetta Love!!!! Hope your Holiday Season is off to a wonderful, magical start!
This collection you have put together is GORGEOUS!!!! I think I LOVE each one!
Have you been busy creating your magic?
Sending you much love
gi gi

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** zei

I love the orange ensemble the best, but they are all pretty! Thanks for sharing Violetta! I miss you. Hope all is well....have yourself a beautiful day.

Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

Hi Violetta! What a wonderful round up of coats! I see quite a few that I'd love to have. I just happen to be in the market for a new winter coat :)

Hope you're having a lovely start to the week and a fabulous holiday season! xoxo

Ali Rodriguez zei

So luxurious! There's so much snow on the ground here in Colorado that I can't help but get sucked into the cozy mood.

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) zei

Just discovering your blog and really like it ! Gorgeous images and the clothes look amazing.
Alberta Ferretis is definitely my favorite here.

aprettylife13.blogspot.com

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) zei

love your blog, follow of course, Kisses and Happy New Year.
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/