maandag 14 november 2011

Winter fantasies.............

Hi,all my beautiful friends:-)

Winter fantasies...you feel it in the air,but still exeptional nice deep blue sky, here and there bruin,gold and red colors on the earth.
You walk in the nature and realised very good,you need cosy warm scareves,hats and gloves!
Yes,you really need it....

                                                
                                                                              ***



***


Really beautiful creative fantasies............

                                                                              
                                                                              ***


***


You keep getting more and more inspirations:-)*

Ladies.............I had been busy for my client:
What do you think about this design -winter coat with a headband?








***
I hope that you've been well!
Thank you so very much for your comment that always lifts my soul.
Many many hugs to you as well as we follow our hearts!
***
Wish all my dearest ladies creative and absolutely wonderful week ahead!

Much Love,
***Violetta***

8 opmerkingen:

Victoria zei

Wow!! Violetta..you are so fabulous!!!..your creations are divine and decadent and beautiful!Wow..gorgeousness! Your client will be thrilled! I love it all..thankyou for this amgcial post!
HUgs and love
Spectacular and so talented you are Violetta!
victoria

Splenderosa zei

My darling that coat is a true work of art. I love the paisley fabric with the fur trim, just beautiful. I would love to have one exactly like this, except long, like maxi length. You are amazing. xx's

FrenchBlue zei

Beautiful,
I love the heels with leg warmers! It is not something I will be able to pull of but maybe Noel or my other daughter, Jeanna! I will show them how beautiful it looks! Great post and makes me smile!
XOOX's

Madelief zei

Hi Violetta,

The coat looks great. I love the paisley pattern on it!

Happy weekend!

Madelief x

Taj Acosta zei

Hello dear!!
That coat is a gorgeous piece!! I love the fabric and design!! So very glamorous!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

xo -Taj

georgia~gigi zei

Happy Saturday Beautiful Violetta!
Oh MY ..... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coat! It's GORGEOUS, and the fur .... deep sigh. Very nice touch!
I love all the blue wintery images! I am ready for some snow :)
Much love to you Violetta
gi gi

Diana zei

Amazing coat, my sweet friend!:) Have a wonderful sunday!

With Love,
Diana

Victoria zei

Hello my friend..wishing you many sparkles and thankyou for the beautiful heart you always share!
HUgs
Victoria