woensdag 7 september 2011

My symphony...Daily inspirational world & very grateful:-)))*



Hello all of my dear friends:-)*

My post  today was inspired by absolutely special and very talented person Marsha Harris from

http://splenderosa.blogspot.com/2011/09/by-invitation-only-welcomes-you.html

Thank you SO very much,my dear friend Marsha for this invitation:-)))*

Poem by William Henry Channing***
Today is one more day when we can being happy,smiling,graceful and grateful:-)*
                                                                                   ***
Hurricain Irene...................................

I would like to celebrate it with all my dear friends from around the World!

No day without SMILE:-)))*







No day without a fantasy and freedom.....................


No day without LOVE!

And the creativity in everythings.........................









Be inspirational and ''GROW UP THROUGH THE COMMON''....................
                                                                
                                                                         ****
Wish all of you my dear friends,a very wonderful day:-)))*
Much love,
***Violetta***

Some wonderful images are from Lana's great blog: http://fashionshow-w.blogspot.com/2011/09/enchanted-garden-strand-arcade-spring.html?showComment=1315387508189#c6050554985937540690

and absolutelly awesome DJA: http://dustjacketattic.blogspot.com/2011/09/chandelier-lace-lipstick.html

13 opmerkingen:

FrenchBlue zei

So So Beautiful! I love the fashions you show us! Thank you for visiting Noel and me:) You always always always make me smile~~~
xxx

Charlotta Ward zei

Wonderful interpretation of the quote. I love your pictures - especially the one with the pigeons. What an amazing capture!

Your illustrations are wonderful. So full of life. You are very talented.

x Charlotta
Space for Inspiration

Kiki aka Victoria zei

Yay Violetta...beautiful!!!..you always add such beauty to my day and fill my heart with all of this pure gorgeousness..wonderful imagery....thankyou my special friend for the magic you share!
Victoria

georgia~gigi zei

Happy Day to you Violetta!
You always bring a big smile to me!
What a wonderful post, full of gorgeous images and perfect words!
That Marsha is a lovely lady :)
Much love
gi gi

Dustjacket Attic zei

Hello darling...what a gorgeous symphony it is. You always express such joy and friendliness. Thank you so much for your kind words and link to my site. You are so generous.

xxxxxx DJ

Couture Millinery Atelier. zei

Dear Violetta, I can feel Setember wind blowing through this wonderful selection of images! I love, love, LOVE your inspiration choices. I hope you are enjoying your wonderful Spetember. It must be so beautiful in your country!Sending you many kind wishes from new York:-)

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} zei

This invitation is beautiful and so are the photos! I especially love the girl with the birds, so lovely! I hope you are having an amazing weekend sweet friend!

xo
Rachel

Angela Harris zei

Hello Friend! Those drawings are absolutely amazing!! You are so talented!!

Kiki aka Victoria zei

Hello my beautiful friend!! Lovely to visit you always...your blog is magical and super inspiring always! Thankyou for always having kind words and lighting up my life!
Wishing you a most beautiful week!
Victoria

Karena zei

Violetta so much splendor, gorgeous images and poetry! So artfully presented!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

I hope you will join my amazing Giveaway from Interieurs!

fashionedbylove zei

Beautiful post, dear V! Great words of wisdom and stunning photos - just perfect.

LR
xxx

Wateringen zei

Hay lieve Violetta,

Meis wat een geweldig mooie post is dit toch weer.
Wordt er altijd zo vrolijk van als ik bij je op visite kom.
Prachtige foto's zijn dit met die mooie kleuren.
Hier krijgt toch iedereen inspiratie van.

Liefs...Marijke
www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

WE INSPIRE US zei

Beautiful INspirational post!