donderdag 28 oktober 2010

´´Voice of courage´´...and The Autumn is a big Artist:-)*

Hello,my beauties,my wonderful friends! Thank Godness, I am better and I am here again:-)*After some days of flu and not realy pleasure days at all,I am back and wish to sharing with all of you my feelings and thoughts and reading all your posts!**************
But my computer doing SO strange...wil not to place images,nothing...oh it's so pity:-(*
............................///.................///...............................///...................................
Hope can more doing with my posts very soon...
Love and hugs fom Amsterdam,
***Violetta***

11 opmerkingen:

georgia~gigi zei

Oh, Honey, so sorry you were sick! Seems like the flu has been going around all over!
I so look forward to your beautiful pics and a peek into your charming life!
Lots and LOts Of Love!
gi gi

Kiki zei

Hi Violetta..glad you are feeling better! I hope your computer/blog pictures work soon..I had that problem too for a while..then it was ok! Here's wishing you a wonderful magical weekend...thanks for all the joy you share!
Shine on!
Victoria~

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

I'm so sorry you were sick, sweetie!!! But so happy to hear that you are feeling better. Take care of yourself and I can't wait to see another gorgeous post! xoxo

Cindy Ellison zei

Hi, Violetta! It is good to know you are back. I had not seen you in a while. Here's hoping you are feeling much better. I am looking forward to seeing your next new drawing!

Take care ♥♥♥

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
I do so hope you are feeling much better now! And I also hope your computer will be feeling better as well and begin playing nice again!

Hugs for you,

Betty

priti.lisa zei

Oooo...I made it here to your new spot.
I am so happy you are feeling better, Violetta!
Now the damn computer...poo.
You know, I would follow you anywhere, because it will be sure to be beautiful!
Xox

Simplistichic zei

Wow I love those photos!!!

Paris Pastry zei

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope your computer recovers soon as well!

Fashion, Art and other fancies zei

So glad you are feeling better;-)
Here's hoping all works out well with your computer. Have a joyous weeend! xx

femme hesse zei

I'm happy you're feeling better! Looking forward to your lovely photos :)

Peace and Love,
Susan

Susie Jefferson zei

So sorry to hear you were ill, and so glad to read you are better! RE your Blogger problem, I'm emailing you later today. Hope I can help!