dinsdag 29 juni 2010

We are going to melt in the sun:-)*

Hello,my dearies!-)* I was wake up in the morning and I looked out the window...

Today is a realy hot summer here!
It was my lazy calm day today,it's unimaginable pleasant nowhere to rush...

Just relax and enjoy:-)*

You want to rest in nature somewhere near the water...

Gorgeous Mother Nature welcoming all of us to enjoy...

Let everything go...

Let wind playing with your hair and let your feet touch the sand and water...


Today was nothing more pleasant for me than being  near by sea and  land...

 


It's unusually hot in Nethterland and you realy need much water!-)*




You want to go somewhere where is a blessed schadow...


A little paradise,where you can get absolutely lively water!



Wish all of you,my wonderful Friends great summer days,ful of inspirations and absolutely enjoyable sun!-)))
***
Always with Love and sunshine smile,
***Violetta***
P.S.
All images are from the different sourses and some one are very famouse too!-)*
I am immensly grateful for mt lovely DJA,via her fabulous blog I recieved many nice photos!
And also I get many images from the
You know one more beautiful blog,where is so much inspirational photos:

21 opmerkingen:

lorenabr zei

Lovely :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lorenabr

SPLENDEROSA zei

Beautiful, lovely, sunshine, sand, water...loving them all, Violetta. xx's

Paris Pastry zei

It is indeed too hot here in Holland! Wishing I was on a cool, lone island!

Couture Carrie zei

Absolutely gorgeous post, darling V!
I love summer, and these photos are just perfect!

It is very hot here in Connecticut too!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

What a gorgeous post Violetta! These pictures are so inspirational and dreamy! Enjoy the warm weather sweetie and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! xoxo

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou zei

Summer can be so beautiful...even when you're hot! i'm pleased that right now it's kind of overcast here in Los Angeles...but the heat is certainly on its way!
xxo alison

Marijke van Ooijen zei

Hay my dear friend,

Wauw...this is a real summer on your blog!
And it realy makes my happy and glad.
This pictures are a real story..the story of a lovely summer..

Thanks for this beautiful post!

With love,
Marijkexx

Martha's Favorites zei

Wow! You are amazing. Blessings, Martha

v [ hobovogue ] zei

beautiful. love all the photos... they're so artistic and romantic at the same time.

<33 v

its simple love zei

Gorgeous images! I want to be by the water right now. It was a lovely sunny day yesterday. Today is rainy. . . so I guess I am in the water! I hope you enjoy this lovely day.

Rachael

p.s. your comments on my blog always make me smile! I am so thankful for them.

Mandy Higgs zei

I love these beautiful pictures on this post:D Thanks for the wonderful messages my friend:D I would love it, if some day you could come to canada:D You could stay in muskoka ontario:D It's just so beautiful and lush here:D Blessings and love too you V
~Mandy

Viktoria Kovtun zei

the pictures are beautiful Violetta! I love them! they are all so girly and lovely! and its definatly good advise about relaxing and needing more water where its hot! thanks for postng!
Viktoria

Fabulous Finds Gal zei

What an amazingly gorgeous post! Thank you for the summer inspiration.

Love and light,
Christina

knk zei

lovely outfits nice pictures looks asoo beautiful

Persis Shah zei

lovely images...they provide a wonderful respite from the heat!

Persis.

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
What beautiful summer images! I do wish I was at a beach this weekend!

Wishing you a beautiful day!

Betty

Haute World zei

Wonderful collection of photos! It's incredibly hot here as well, so I completely understand what you mean! Off to get a cold drink now :)

georgia~gigi zei

Oh my goodness your blog is oh so lovely and beautiful!
Your sketches are AMAZING! Woe, you are very talented!
I am so glad you found me because I will sure enjoy your blog!
Smoochies
gigi

Absolutely Ladylike zei

Such a beautiful summer inspired post with lots of dreamy images dear Violetta! Million thanks and I hope you're having a fabulous summer time!

Much love: Evi

Taj Acosta zei

Hi doll, very beautiful images! I love being in the sun and can't wait to go on my vacation to sunny Florida in 2 weeks! Hope you are well my dear! hugs

v [ hobovogue ] zei

all of these are so stunningly angelic and ethereal... my favorite has to be #5. is that daria? the draping is just incredible.

<33 [v] hobovogue