dinsdag 15 juni 2010

Let´s Party,beauties!-)))*

Always fabulous Dior...
Hello,my dearest Ladies!!!-)*
I would like to share with all of you about one ''Design Party'' by one beautiful person:Catherine!
Let's go Party together and WHAT do want to weare and what for music you would like to hear there and many,many,many another Lovely things by...
It dosn't matter or you are fashion designer or not,my dear,dear ladies:-)*
You all are Beauties and it should be realy fantastic party,let's dance,girls!!!

What do you think,about a jewerly...



OMG!!! These incredibly shoose...




These sophestecated creation of Valentino coming from beyound great Carrie Couture...

 
Amazing Eli Saab

These immensly fabulous roses are coming from inbelieveble nice garden of Hakan...

Isn't lovely and very stylish dress?!...

One of the mostly great designers ever: John Galliano...

Adorable Vera Wang,my dear Ladies...Ooohhhh!

Again and again,more and more enchanted flowers...
These is wonder flowers are from Hakan garden also:-)))*

And...wat do you think about these crations of immensly fantastic Lacroix?...
I would like to choose the middle one,may be is too chic,but is my fav.!-)))*

And if I may to choose...that is one of my lovely creation...
So inspirational and always fantastic Lacroix!!!
These wonder image coming from beautiful DJA...



And this fascinated design hat of Anya Caliendo is my dream by...

Let's party,all sweethearts from whole  amazing blogland World!
Let's create every day from the life with a smile,with Love and sunshining :-)*



Always with Love for all of you,my dearest Ladies:-)*
***Violetta***


















16 opmerkingen:

lorenabr zei

I go for a Dior or an original Valentino not the new designs now

SPLENDEROSA zei

Oh my precious, Violetta, this is simply beautiful. Beyond words beautiful. And, probably more beautiful than MINE & now I am mad!!!

JOKING, everyone.
xx's
from Marsha

Paris Pastry zei

Gorgeous! I adore Christian Lacroix, and I'll be attending Catherine's party too!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

Gorgeous Violetta! Those pearls are just divine!!! This is so much fun :) xoxox

FrenchBlue zei

I'm here! I have my dancing shoes on and pretty vintage satin gown. I am ready to party with you sweet friend Violetta!!!

Belle Vie zei

Dearest Violetta,
these are such exquisite photos you have shared. Thank you for the invitation! I will be in attendance wearing a vintage Dior gown, one of Anya's lovely hats and a pair of Christian Louboutin heels.
xoxo, B

Dustjacket Attic zei

You are just so gorgeous, I love your beautiful spirit that comes through here and in your comments.

This post is gorgeous and yes John Galliano is a genius.

Thank you so much for mentioning DJ's my sweet.

xoxoxo DJ

Couture Carrie zei

Gorgeous post, darling V!
Love all the shoes and Anya Caliendo's millinery!
Thank you so much for the mention :)

xoxox,
CC

Verus zei

Dear lovely Violetta!

Your blog is wonderful and full of creativity! I wish I could draw like you!

xoxo

Verus

Taj Acosta zei

Violetta you have done it again with the beauty! It is all breath-taking! I love the shoes of course!! hugs to you for a wonderful weekend dear xoxo

Absolutely Ladylike zei

What a fabulous image selection dear Violetta! It's so ladylike...and I'm in love with that flowery hat! :-)

Have a lovely weekend my dear friend.

Cheers: Evi

Hetty Summers zei

You are soooo sweet Violetta. These photos are amazing, so lovely. Hope your weekend is going well.

Hetty

Kat zei

thank you so very much!

these dresses are gorgeous, i especially like the hat by anya!

RosesMarijke zei

Hi Violetta

Wat een pràchtige foto's heb je allemaal ons laren zien!

Wat een schoonheid allemaal!!

En wat een super talenten .ik vind het geweldig als je zulke mooie dingen kunt ontwerpen!!

Hugs Marijke

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou zei

this post has a little bit of everything i love! the shoes, the flowers, the runway...so inspiring.
xox alison

Oana Roxana zei

Pearls... They're so simple and beautiful.
Beautiful music too. :)