zondag 18 april 2010

*Such a beautiful day-Sunday!-)))***

Hello,my dear Ladies!-)*
These is the ''LOVE street''painting -batic of A.Majskaya.... and you are WELKOM here,my dear,whimsical firends!!!


Finallly I am home!:-)*My home was invited,very sunny, and this is SO delight,warmly and little byt excited feeling ,when I saw my blogger comments!:)))

And I got also one lovely suprise in my post-vintage card from my sweet blog friend Marijke,this is SO unbelieveble charming gift!***
I am delihgt and honoured about such amazing sweet Award from my dear friend Marie...she have very special vintage images blog,thank you,my lovely'' france nostalgie''blog friend!
http://mariesfreebies.blogspot.com/
And another unimaginable Ladie Dawn from Alternative Bride gives me this Sunshine Award...I am very proud about it,Thank you SO much,my dear Dawn!-)*
http://thealternativebride.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-friday-its-award-time.html
And is also SO unbelievable nice that I got the same beautiful Sunny Award from another elegant,very charming blog friend:French Madmoiselle!-)))*
http://frenchmademoiselle.blogspot.com/2010/04/look-of-week_18.html
I have more Awards,my dearies,this is very excited,pretty feeling:-)))*
Whimsical girl Debbie gives me one fabulous beautiful Award,thank you my dol!!!
http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com/
I am very proud about this one Award from the adorable blog of Taj Acosta!!!-)*

I enjoy always by you blog,my dear friend,thank you,thank you,thank you!
http://gorgeousglam.blogspot.com/2010/04/award-goes-to.html


Only nice,beautiful suprises in the life...I adore these!-)))*

I would like to share with all of you one of my warmly,great welcom suprise from Marijke,she send me one of the fabulous nice vintage card,thank you my dear,lovely Lady!
http://marijkescards.blogspot.com/2010/04/vintage-cardbeautiful-girl.html
She is adoreble***

***
I have one big post about my little driving trip throught Europe...but these would be come very,very soon,my dear Ladies,
***Much Love and sunny,lovely days,
Violetta***

12 opmerkingen:

SPLENDEROSA zei

Hi Violetta...congratulation on the continuing awards from our cyber friends. We'll be waiting for more of your lovely posts. xx's

My Grama's Soul zei

I'm so glad you are back.....you've been missed!!

Beautiful awards, richly deserved.

Blessings dear friend,

Jo

ApachesPrincess zei

Congratulations on your awards!

I was just looking at all of your beautiful sketches and designs above your posts! Wow! I love the last wedding dress with the pretty flowers on it! It reminds me of the dress in Mama Mia! So gorgeous!

Diana by Lagoa Design Studio zei

Hi my darling Violetta, I'm happy you're back:)
Can't wait your post about the Europe trip!

Much love and Hugs
Diana

its simple love zei

Congrats on the awards! Much deserved! You are so talented. And you are a beautiful person, which is neat that you can tell that just from your blog and your comments.

Rachael

RosesMarijke zei

Wat een lieve woorden allemaal Violetta...je bent te lief!!

Wat fijn dat je een heerlijke tijd hebt gehad..genieten he?

xxMarijke

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

Welcome back Violetta! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! And congratulations on all of the awards dear. You so deserve them! Have a wonderful Monday! xoxo

Couture Carrie zei

Congrats on all your awards, darling V!

xoxox,
CC

Rebecca zei

Dear Violetta...No one makes me smile MORE THAN YOU! Your praise of my work humbles me and endears you to me!

You are the most fabulous designer and sketcher I've seen in YEARS! God has blessed you!

xoRebecca

Duchess of Tea zei

Violetta darling I can't believe I have missed this post. Congratulations darling, you are much loved and for so many good reasons. You are a loving, caring and a true friend. I wish one day you and I can meet face to face and sit down for tea and talk.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Dustjacket Attic zei

hello darling, congratulations on all your wonderful awards...so pretty and love the card, gorgeous.
xxx DJ

Duchess of Tea zei

Hello Violetta darling, how is life treating my favourite friend? I have been busy lately with packing and taking care all affairs before my trip, which I will be gone for a week only. It just seems there aren't enough hours in the day for everything, 24 hours and we come up short everyday!! Darling, I hope and pray that life is treating you marvellously, wanted to stop by and wish you a sunny and lovely weekend. I will talk to you in a week. Take care darling.

Love & Hugs
Duchess