vrijdag 30 april 2010

Delightful Spring Celebration:-)))*

Hello,my dearest Ladies!-)*
My vacation is over almost 2 weeks,but I am still impressed...and totally under the magic by my fabulous feelings***
My favourite season is arrived here in Netherland and Oh,my Godness,how beautiful that is...
With all my heart and love for the sun and Spring I would like to share with all of you my thougts and feelings via these photos from my garden!-)))
Spring is a beautiful gift of a Mother Nature,my lovelies***
Enjoy with me:-)*
                                                                           ***
***Open your eyes and calm your mind...***


***
                                              Isn't astonishing,every year waiking up of the Nature...
                                                                              ***
The light,the Sun and the trees are gloriously nice!
                                       I am totally in awe,darlings and these is truly great feeling:-)))*


                    ***I wish to Welkom my new folowers,these is So pleasant,delightful for me!***
All my Friends from these magic blogland world,thank you,thank you,thank you that all of you been by me!
                                                     ***It adds the light in my life***

***
                          Wish all of you fabulously,great spring weekend!!!
                                                       ***
                        Happy,and very blessed Spring,my dear,lovely Friends:-)))*
                                                 ***Violetta***

17 opmerkingen:

SPLENDEROSA zei

Violetta, I've included one of your dresses in my Pink Saturday post today. You are just so delightfully adorable. Wishing you much happiness & success. xx's Marsha

Candice Dixson zei

Your sketches are beautiful as well as your gowns.

RosesMarijke zei

hi Violetta

Vind je het ook zo'n heerlijk jaargetijde..... lekker genieten van al dat moois in de natuur!!

schitterende foto's....ik geniet gewoon mee hoor!!
liefs en een rozegroetje van marijke!!

Couture Carrie zei

Gorgeous post, darling V!
Love all these beautiful flowers!

Happy Spring!

xoxox,
CC

Marijke van Ooijen zei

Dear Violetta,

This pictures are amazing!!!!!
I love this colors of this pictures and the flowers are so beautiful!

A lot of love and sunshine..
Marijke

its simple love zei

What perfect photos for spring! I love all the pale flowers. It is a beautiful time of the year, it never comes soon enough!

Rachael

The Gossamer Tearoom zei

Dearest Violetta,
Such beautiful images of spring! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, Dear Friend!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Betty

shari @ little blue deer zei

Stunning blog! LOVE this post, so romantic and gorgeous, especially the lady in lavender! I am so glad I found your lovely little world, and I am your newest follower, for sure!
Cheers!

Couture Millinery Atelier. zei

Dorogaya Violetta, kakoi zamechatel'nyi post. :-))) V nem stol'ko Vesni i krasok! Vi ydivitel'no ymeete yvidet' krasoty i podarit' ee drygim. :-)))Spasibo ogromnoe za vashi takie teplie i prekrasnie kommentarii, ya vsegda oche' lublu ix chitat'. Jelau vam prekrasnoi nedeli.:-)))

Johanna Urban zei

Lovley post!! ...and Lovley blog :)
xx

ART,
http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

These are so gorgeous Violetta! What a beautiful array of gorgeous blossoms!

Hope you have a wonderful week, dear :)

xoxo

The Zhush zei

Love your blog! The colors, the fashion, the illustrations, the music AND Marilyn!!
xx

Kata Wagner Berg zei

O,I wanna have a garden like that...and of course a weather too!
I love the last purple photo!

Taj Acosta zei

Hi my dear!
I hope your week is starting off fabulous! I love all these gorgeous flowers! Always such pretty things here ;) Thanks for all of your sweet comments I always look forward to your messages! Hope you have a blessed week doll! xoxo

Couture Millinery Atelier. zei

Dear Violetta, ya ostanovilas' chotbi pojelat' vam prekrasnogo dnya! Ochen' nadejus' chto y vas svetit solnishko i zvetet Vesna! Shlu vam million privetov is za Okeana!:-)

Wild and Precious zei

you wedding gown up top is so wonderfully amazing!! i'm soo impressed (and jealous of your talent)

new silver earring giveaway www.wild-and-precious.com

Dustjacket Attic zei

Oh wow, a burst of spring, how totally beautiful. You pick such pretty pictures. I love the second one.

xoxoxo DJ