vrijdag 19 maart 2010

***My ground inspiration- Fashion sketches and the beautiful Awards!-)))*

Hello,my dearest Ladies!-)*



Several days I am busy with my sketches for a very good development for myself...
It sounds may be not really business activities,but it's really true!-)))
And I know it,almost of you understood me very wel!
At first,I was So honored about my new Award from one of the beauties from the Blogland-Rachel
http://capturingitaly.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-return-to-florence-and-many.htmlThank you SO much,my dear,dear Rachel for these lovely Award!-)*
And what I done these week with my creativity...
I want to share with all of you,my friends some sketches what I made and how I tryed to change it with the photoshop program...
It is my reseach work about the  programm photoshop...
I am absolutely not sure about  this one result,but I thougth: ''you now...if do you want to learn anythithing-you must do it,NO doubt!!!-)''  
Fashion sketches is always was one of my ground inspirations!-)
These one may be too dark?!...Any way,I try it  and  this is modern look of those sketch.

When I was a little girl and I dreamed about nice world with many,many beauties around me and I would like to create this world self...
I has study in Novosibirsk by Fashion academie and later I relized me that my dreams comes out,...only I must really hard working more and more developed myself.
Finally, but not the end of my developing,I am going to study for the reclamemanegment on TV and there I learn more and more peoples and I get more and more inspirations for my ground activities-for Fashion.

Every day I do my daily work  and I stay by Blogland ,my dears,because it inspired me very,very much!-)))
And really, I am  SO happy that my sweet friend Anya Caliendo advised me these to beginning!



Glamor and romantic and little bite vintage style was always my faivorite...You stay a girl,those create own world with you own creations and those developing never going stop thanksfully!!!-)*


And now!-)*I am very,very,very glad that here in Blogland world I meet SO creative,amazing and great talented friends!!!Everyone of these woman are a beautiful,great persons,My world now is SO much bigger and SO amazing ful of inspirations!!!-)))*
THANK YOU,MY DEAR VIRTUAL GIRLFRIENDS FOR  SO BEAUTIFUL FEELINGS WHAT DO YOU GIVES ME EVERYDAY!!!
**************************************
I has maked some AWARDS for my dear friends:

http://www.couturemillinery.com/-Anya Caliendo-extraordinary talented designer and wonderful lady!!!
http://pearlnlace.blogspot.com/-So gorgeous tasted and sophisticated Pearl!!!
http://lapetitplume.blogspot.com/-Daisy with her incredible nice couture cards!!!
http://pimpandpaint.blogspot.com/-Luthien-Great talent,amazing with her juwelry creations!!!
http://a-la-parisienne.blogspot.com/-Mandy -SO exclusive and pure beauty handmade flowers-broshes!!!

http://couturecarrie.blogspot.com/-%20Wonderful%20Carrie-A biggest fashionista girl and a very lovely friend with abeautiful fashion selections ever!!!
http://capturingitaly.blogspot.com/-Rachel-A very special girl with a great talent from Italy!!!
http://dustjacketattic.blogspot.com/-Wonderful lady DJA! With her fabulous blog all about Fashion!!!
http://hettysummers.blogspot.com/-Hetty- What a lovely,great blog do you have,my friend!!!
http://fanciful-fanciful.blogspot.com/-Noel-Really fabulous talented Lady she maked an gorgeous creations!!!-''Personal touch and a very high level of sophistication''
http://frenchblue-frenchblue.blogspot.com/-Janet-I adore her work,she is espesially an Artist!!!
http://bonjourmadamestephanie.blogspot.com-stephanie-amazing/ lady with a very special blog!!!
http://lagoadesigns.blogspot.com/-Diana-Beautiful and extrime nice juwlry creations!!!
http://roseteacottage.blogspot.com/-Duchess-My dear sweet friend with unbelieveble nice blog and biggest lovely heart ever!!!

http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/-Wanda Lee-Amazing Talented lady with her really beautiful drowings!!!

http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/-Cielo/Fabulous, romantic, beautiful blog about home and garden!!!
http://theromanticqueryletter.blogspot.com/-Simone/Great painters from whole world and all beautiful womans there you can reeding about it!/So ful of inspirations blog!!!

Have a fabulous,beautiful,lovely friday,my dears!!!-)*
With much love,Violetta***

25 opmerkingen:

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie zei

Your drawings are breathtaking! Congrats on your award!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

faerwillow zei

~oh my...absolutely breathtaking work...where were you 6 years ago when i was getting married?!? l♥♥♥ve your gown from "collage 2009" and the black lace one...you truly have a magical hand and a fabulous eye...thank you so for stumbling upon my blog and leaving me such sweet words...i am ever so delighted to be here at yours...well wishes and brightest blessings~

Andrea zei

Dear friend,

You are amazingly talented! Your sketches are, as one before commented, breathtaking!

I have enjoyed my inspiring visit.

God bless,

Andrea

Couture Carrie zei

Really gorgeous work, darling!
And congrats on your awards!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

xoxox,
CC

Marijke van Ooijen zei

Dear Violetta,

Thank you so much for your compliments about my studio..
It is always so nice to hear from you..it feels like a little party..

And Violetta, when you are in Amsterdam the next time you can always visit my studio, and maybe whe can talk about the good things in live, and drink a cup of thea..

A lot of happines and sunshine..
Marijkexxx

Paris Pastry zei

Congratulations on your award, my dear! You deserve it! Beautiful designs!

- Danielle

Susie Jefferson zei

How are you? You've been so busy creating lovely things for us all to look at...

So there's an award for you over at 1stfloorflat

Congratulations!
Susie

Diana by Lagoa Design Studio zei

My darling, sweet friend Violetta!!!
I'm soooooo happy and honored... so wonderful blog award I get!!!:) Thank you so so so very much, sweatheart!

I'm looking on your sketches and thinking... Oh my God, they are absolutely stunning!!

I'm very happy that I met you here, dear Violetta!

Have a wonderful Sunday...
With love
Diana

Inspiration in Italy zei

Dearest friend,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful award!!! It means to much to me that you have honoured me in this way, because I am captivated by your talent and beautiful work! These sketches are stunning and your love and passion is inspiring.

Thank you so much, I am sooo happy! :)
xoxoxo
Rachel

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

Violetta! Thank you sooo much dear for this amazing award!!! It is so beautiful just as you and all of your work is :)

I'm so touched that you thought of me and how amazing that you made these awards! Oh and those sketches are absolutely stunning. You're such an inspiration!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I hope that you're enjoying the start of the week. And congratulations on your award, love :)

xoxo
Dawn

Taj Acosta zei

Congrats on your award doll! I love your sketches and you are inspiring me to start sketching again. Have a blessed week! xoxo
gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

My Grama's Soul zei

Congrats on your award. As always, your designs are breathtaking.

Blessings,Jo

Mandy Higgs zei

Congrats girl!!!!!! i love your drawings so beautiful, i love them!!! they look so stunning:D
Toodles,
Mandy

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after zei

Feliciations on your award and my thanks to you for sharing it with me. I've been made very happy because of your kindness and I'm grateful to you for your constant support.

Thank Violetta, it means a lot coming from you. I'm so very happy we are friends.

All my love,
Simone

lorenabr zei

Congrats on the award:) As a designer like you, myself I know how important it is to sketch.

Duchess of Tea zei

My darling Violetta, I first want to congratulate you on another well deserved award. You are so talented, kind and sweet my friend, that if it was up to me, I would bestow an Oscar on you for the best custome design, becaue each one of your designs is worthy of such.

Violetta my luv, I thank you so much for this great honour. I am typing this with misty eyes my darling, I am so touched. I will proudly post this award on my award blog and will cherish and treasure it forever. Thank you a billion times.

Wishing you a cheery and happy spring.
Love & Hugs
Duchess

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou zei

what lovely sketches...as always! isn't it fun to play around in Photoshop and see what you can create?
xoxo alison

Angela Harris zei

I can never get over your sketches. Beautiful!
Thank you SO much for coming over and sending well wishes. It means so much to me!
~Angela

Plumrose Lane zei

Oh Violetta,
I adored seeing your beautiful creations, everything you design is magnificent and you are so talented! What a lovely a lovely tribute to all of your friends is blogland and I was thrilled to see you included my dear friend Luthien of Pimp and Paint - her creations are SO beautiful too!
Love & hugs to you♥
Sharon

Duchess of Tea zei

Violetta darling just popped in to say hello to you and to see how my lovely friend is doing. I bet you are busy desining, cutting and sewing...creating masterpieces for some lucky person to enjoy. Take care my luv.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Fanciful Designs zei

Dear Violetta~~

You have been such a joy! Thank you so much for this award! Your comments always make me so happy and for you to see beyond all the beauty in everything is a gift. I love your drawings here, they have so much passion through-out.

Sending you lots of love & friendship always,
Noel

Couture Millinery Atelier. zei

Dorogaya Violeta, ogromnoe spasibo za vash takoi zamechatel'nii sovet po povody moej Diorovskoj dilemmi. Vi deistvitel'no obladaete potryasauschim vkysom i podali mne ne malo zamechatel'nix idei. ya, priznaus', nemnogo ispygalas' jetogo pal'to. Ono nastol'ko roskoshnoe, nastoyaschee sokrovische! Spacibo vam ogromnoe, moya dorogaya! Obnimau i iskrenne jelaju vam prekrasnih vixodnix. :-)))

Sue Jack Designs zei

Incredible sketches, Violetta....you amaze me!
Which is your favorite pasttime....sketching or actually making your designs?
Just curious... :)
Your friend from Denver,
Sue

Duchess of Tea zei

My darling Violetta, I popped in to thank you for visiting me and for the sweet as honey comments you always leave for me. I don't know what I have done to deserve a friend like you. I just know that I treasure you and your friendship. I wish you a lovely weekend my friend.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Viktoria Kovtun zei

Dear violetta!! you have an amazing gift! your design is very different and I love that! Keep up all the great work!
Viktoria