vrijdag 5 februari 2010

Just to say:''Have a fabulous weekand!!!-)))''

Hello my dear,dear  friends!-)* Here in Netherland is the time of the first tulips...Are the so lovely,colorful and very special for the Valentine day!
                                       
I came in my studio and I saw this lovely tulips bouqet...  
I thoght: Oh,is a Valentine day alredy?!

This was a little suprise for me from my dearest friend!-)))
Lovely,fabulous Valentine....  Thank you darlyng!-)*
                                            It made my day!!!
                                                        

   My dear,dear lady's!
   Have a wonderful,colorful and amazing weekend!-)***
   With much Love,

***Violetta***


                                                                              

5 opmerkingen:

Couture Carrie zei

What lovely flowers!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend too, darling V!

xoxox,
CC

RFSPblog zei

Hello!

Love your blog...

Follow me,
http://rfspblog.blogspot.com/

Plumrose Lane zei

Visiting your blogs always brightens my days and fills my world with color and inspiration!
Thank you so much for sharing this joy with us all~
♥Sharon

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE zei

How beautiful! I was in the Netherlands in November and the flowers were lovely. I would love to come back in the spring for tulips! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Diana by Lagoa Design Studio zei

Dear Violetta,
Thank you so very much for your kindly postings:) I like your blog - your creations are just stunning!!!

Happy Valentines day!

xoxo
Diana