woensdag 24 februari 2010

Happy birthday,my sweety Violetta-junior!-)*

Hello,my dear,dear Ladys!-)

From day to day I am busy with my daily and creative work:
these are a making of sketches for my atelier custemers,for a wonderful ladys,those would be nice and unforgettable on the own wedding-dream day...
And than,I make it with whole my professional knowledge,experience and what is a really very,very importent for me is,I make it with whole my heart and soul!-)*
When I saw the result of my work and I know,I feel it,that the result an a realy true is,I go'' to dance'' inside me...my shoulders are as a wings!!!


BUT!!!Among other things...
I am a grandmom from a nice,lovely girl Violetta-junior!-)
I feel myself not as a grandmom(you must be laugh...)
My little darlyng Violetta-junior have a birthday,my sweety would be for!-)***
And I made for her a liitle design...

At first is the sketch,my dear...


My little Violet asked me:''grandmom,I would like to see my dress,please,my lovely,I would it SO much!!!''



My own label must be here too!~)*
My litlle girl lives in Moscow and I has sending my gift yesterday to her...




I wil to share some little details of this creation...

I made some flowers for her dress on the tail band***

And in the neck***



Playing with the images...lol!-)*

And finaly,must be a little acssesoires by...

I really wil to be there with her birthday!!!

***Many,many,many love and warmest hugs for you,my darlyng Violetta-Junior***


16 opmerkingen:

Rebecca zei

You are soooo very, very talented my friend. I must follow along to find out MORE about you! Beautiful work. LOVELY!

xoRebecca

silk purse zei

I hope your "little lady" will come to our afternoon tea wearing this lovely frock that you have designed!

~ How sweet!~

Thank you for visiting our little, TUESDAY TEA FOR TWO, tea cyber tea party, and for your lovely comments!..,

Cheers from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

luthien zei

O...M...G!!!! i am close to tears!!! that is so sweet!! i love your post today and i can feel the love it exudes :)) happy birthday to your sweet violetta junior :) the dress is divine, it's magical, it's fit for a princess!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! and no ... i NEVER saw you as a grandma :)

RosesMarijke zei

Dear Violetta
Ik vind lente bloemen ook zo heerlijk...je word er zelfs helemaal blij van!!
Wat een droooooom van een jurk heb je gemaakt!!
Totally gorgeous...you are so talented!!
Wat een supermooi ontwerp en wat zal je kleindochter blij zijn met deze prinsessenjurk!!
Liefs en xxxxx
Marijke

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY zei

Oh...Violetta....from the initial sketch to the finished product! it's beautiful...your passion and creativity really shine through! well done!!!!!!


ciao bella
carmelina

Duchess of Tea zei

Hapy Birthday to petite Violetta, I wish you a life full of good health, endless happiness and loads of wealth.

Violetta darling, what a lovely dress. A dress for Princess Violetta. I love the design, the colours, the femininity yet the fun feel of it. The details...oh the details, you left nothing out. Each small detail adds a load of charm to the dress. You are so talented my luv. I am certain Princess Violetta will look darling in it.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou zei

how sweet! i loved seeing the dress come to life...from concept sketch to the finished product. you certainly have a wonderful talent.
xox alison

Inspiration in Italy zei

WOW. I am so impressed! You are so talented and this is gorgeous my friend!

Have a beautiful weekend. ♥
xxxx
Rachel

Couture Millinery Atelier. zei

Дорогая Виолетта, искренне поздравляю вас с Днём Рождения вашей внучки, маленькой Виолетты! Ей невероятно повезло с бабушкой. :-))) Это платье просто невыносимо красиво! Каждая деталька, цвет, эскизы - всё просто очень волшебно. Вы рукодельница и кудесница!!!:-))) Я желаю вам прекрасных выходных и неприменно поучавствуйте в моём розыгрыше подарка в Английской версии блога. :-)

Couture Carrie zei

Very sweet post, darling!
Happy Birthday to Violetta junior!
That dress is just gorgeous :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxox,
CC

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after zei

It's a beautiful dress and your little one will be a princess on her Birthday thanks to your loving devotion to your craft.

Have a great weekend Violetta.

All my love,
Simone

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

All my dearest Ladys!-)*

Iam SO proud and really,really happy about all your's lovely,kindly,fabulously(?!-my english!)comments!!!

Thak you amzing friends of me!!!

Many love and care,
***Violetta***

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie zei

That purple dress is divine! Your little junior is one lucky lady!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Couture Millinery Atelier. zei

Дорогая Виолетта, решила навестить вас чтобы пожелать вам прекрасной недели, наполненной солнечными зайчиками и радостью. Весна почти уже тут! :-)

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

My dear Violetta--what a pretty name... I went to visit you at your blog, but could
not find a place to leave a comment... I love what I found there and you are an
amazing talented lady... your sketches are amazing! I thank you for your sweet
comments on my blog... is always nice seeing you at the house in the rose.... may
you continue to be blessed...

Good night my dear...

cielo

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier zei

This is a very kind words from my dear friend and beautiful lady-Cielo.She gives to us always
amazing dream with her wondeful blog''The house in the roses''.

Thank you very much,dear Cielo!-)***