zondag 24 januari 2010

Nice winter day inspirations...

The are very special winter in Holland with mach,mach snow!-)Is it So nice &charming...



I was in my studio,I see a little bouqet of rononkels,charmful and so sweet colors!-)
I am busy to make the new sketches for my next design for my client...
Colors of silk and the flowers like as a new idea for!-)



And then...I look uit my window and I
think:''Look at this flowers,look at this snow! Isn't really nice?!''


It make my day...  realax and ful of insirations!-)Have a nice week,dear friends of me!-)***


6 opmerkingen:

Angela Harris zei

That is a really gorgeous floral arangment and the top photos of it with the snow. Just stunning. How relazing!
Thank you so much for coming by!
~Angela Harris

Kat zei

the green vintage illustration is adorable!

Couture Carrie zei

What a gorgeous blog!
I love your sketches!!

xoxox,
CC

Noel Solomon zei

Thank you for visiting my blog. YOUR work is gorgeous!! You are so talented!

Best wishes to you always,
Noel

My Grama's Soul zei

Your designs are breathtaking. Good-luck to you with you design career.

Blessings,

Jo

Blondie zei

Wow honey! I love your blog! You are so talented! I can't believe your sketches...thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Sherlock Holmes post. I hope you can visit again really soon! Kori xoxo